7. One Red Rose 🥀

Hello 👋🏽 Hope you like ❤️🙃

•

07: one red rose

07: one red rose

We'd finally gotten to TJ's house, and Aaronzé says we'll leave soon.

But that was thirty minutes ago.. And I'm not rushing at all, but it's almost five and I would hate to be late picking up Terrence.

He's smoking on the couch and passing the fourth blunt around to TJ's friends, "Marae," He motioned. I looked his direction, I was standing beside his sitting position.

His arms extended to pull me into his lap, "Why don't you join us?" He was a bit red in the eyes and smiling.

My eyes went like PWOP, Because girl I just sat on his d!ck.

"U-Uh.." I sit beside him instead and whisper to him, "Can you not be a player right now?"

He whispers something back in my ear, "Are you ready to go?"

Ohhh... I see now. It wasn't a player move, it was a 'get out of dodge' move.

"You heard about those kids that got killed?" TJ passed the blunt back to his friend, "Found seven of them all chopped up in the woods."

I.. I did hear about that, the other day actually. Aaronzé was there, or so he said.

"Mmhm," One of the friends hum, "Pretty sad if you ask me... I also heard Aaronzé was there."

"Something like that," He says.

"Whatcha' mean?" TJ asks, "You were on the news, I saw you. Pretty sure the whole school did."

"Yeah.. But I didn't get a good look at anything really, just the bear," He says, "Didn't really see anyone chopped up."

Why is he still lying..? Or maybe.. He's not? Maybe there really is a bear running around now.. Maybe.. Maybe the panther I saw was a one time thing?