9. Something Sweet 🫠

Hey :) Long chapter. Get food.

..... .

...

.

09: something sweet

09: something sweet

I scrolled through my feed as Aaronzé drove.

I didn't even pay attention to where we were going until we'd actually reached the house. And I already knew what street we were on.

My mind was wavering. I didn't want to think about the fact that Aaronzé heard me inside my mind, but it was inescapable. I'm not dumb, neither is he.

He heard me.

"Are you ready?" He'd parked the car on the curve of the street.

I look around. It's a wooded area, but it's not completed isolated, you can see other homes in the distance.

"Yeah," I attempted to unbuckle, but the buckle part got stuck, "Sh—t, I'm stuck."

He furrowed his brows, "It does that sometimes.. Ah, let me," Aaronzé reaches over and clicks the buckle.

His hand brushed against my side tenderly. I flinched as soon as his skin met mine.

Aaronzé lifted his gaze from the buckle he was focused on, "Jumpy much? I don't bite."

I roll my eyes when I heard the buckle finally undo itself, "Right," And I got out of the car.

Music booms from the house we were walking towards. Plenty of other cars lined the driveway and the street. There's people outside, on the terrace, everywhere.

People were a taring at us once we got out. The rumors of us dating were definitely going to increase after tonight.

He and I made our way inside the mansion.
Kenny was the spoiled kid at school, so his parents probably let him throw this party.