8. Who You Tryna F-

WARNING ⚠️Somebody is a dumbass..

....

.

....... .

08: who you tryna f—

... .

...

For the next two days I drove my Gram's car instead of my Mother's. Hers went to the shop after it cut out on me at the pharmacy. Turns out it needs a new transmission, and an oil change.

Trey ended up going right back to Karate class, able to now ignore that boy that was picking at him. Only, the kid had been absent the last two days.

Maybe Mr. Yen had a hand in that.

The couch seemed to be my habitat here at home, eating gummy bears while the news came back on. I'd been watching it all day in hopes of hearing more about the bear, and sure enough, it'd come on.

"Another bear attack leaving an entire family dead."

I could have choked on the gelatin I was chewing. Another mass murder in the span of two weeks? That 'bear' is on a roll.

I turn the volume up and sit forward.

"Doctor Martin Gardener, his wife, and 12 year old Gary Gardener were found slaughtered in their own home late last night."

This time I did choke. In between gasping, the snack got lodged in my throat. I coughed forcibly and spit it out onto a napkin I thankfully had on the coffee table.

Gary Gardener! The f—cking kid that was LITERALLY picking on my brother! I pulled my phone out and dialed my Pa.

"Evidence leaves destruction as it shows that the bear had broken in through the glass windows in the back, and made its way into their home," The woman said as a clip popped up on the screen.

Police tape covered the walls and every entrance, dried blood all over the floor. Walls were halfway torn down, claw marks covered any other spot.

"Oh my god," I clasped my hand over my mouth.

My Pa answers the phone, "Heller?"

"Turn on the news," I tell him, "Wherever you are, turn the news on."

The brunette continued to speak, "When will the terrorizing ever stop? First attacking innocents outside, and now invading their own homes. Will we ever be safe?"

She swallowed hard, then sighed, "I'm Jeannette Brewer, now handing it over to Sheriff Patrick Smith."

The screen cut to another. This time it was Smith in his office standing in front of a desk, "What we're dealing with isn't your average bear. This is something much much bigger. Based on the evidence following the last incidents I have on file, we're dealing with not just one bear, but multiple."