14. Daímonas

More trigger warnings 🛂

... .

.

. ... .

. ..

. ... .

.

..
.

14: daímonas

14: daímonas

I quickly searched for something, anything, that I could use as a weapon. There was hardly any light down here besides what came from above, I could see broken glass behind me on the ground.

"Well look what we have here?" One guy slides down the side of the hole, angling his boots to fit against the rocks.

"She's mighty pretty Lawrence," The other follows after him with a smile, he lands on his feet, cocking his gun back.

"Yeah yeah can we keep her?"

"Hush boys."

Voices started to surround me as they closed in, I felt trapped. I backed away and slipped. They all laughed at me as I hit the ground, my elbows pining in pain.

I grabbed a shard of glass quickly.

"Now don't you even think about using that—" The one with a mask chuckles, "You're a bit to young too play with broken glass dontcha' think?"

He gets down on the ground with me, holding his gun to my face, grabbing my wrist with the other hand. He forces me to drop it.

I hardly got a note out when he clasps his over my mouth and muffles my scream, "Quiet please."

Tears sprung to my eyes. I gotta figure out how to get away from these people. Another man stepped up, his face coming to light, he had on a bandana, "Take her pants off, let's have some fun."