23. Warm & Wet

Gifs will be used for visuals 😏💁🏽‍♀️

...

..

.

...

22

22. Warm & Wet

     The food that Aaronzé fed me was top tier. I didn't know he could cook so well.

The strawberries, the oranges, the apple slices... and he put chocolate all over my pancakes because I told him I liked it like that.

Then maple syrup too? And powdered sugar? I'd be surprised if I didn't gain a few pounds.

We'd just finished eating, and while Aaronzé was cleaning up—I went to explore the huge house he lived in.

   He mentioned he might have a guest over later, but didn't specify who. I'd of thought they'd been here by now what with how much food Ronzé dished out.

I'd made my way upstairs, to what I remembered was his bedroom.

   You could hardly tell the bed was used, not a single wrinkle or warp was on the large comforter, the pillows were at perfect angle and the long curtains that draped the windows looked as if they'd never been opened after my last visit.

As if he never slept in this room. But then again, there were pictures on his wall.

Large, decorative paintings hung every so often in a pattern with his initials on each corner of them.

So this had to be his room.

No other room in the house had his paintings in them. He marked this one just for him.

I let him pick me today, Saturday of all days. My mother finally let me out of the house, after begging her for a solid ten minutes.

"See something you like?" An amused voice called from the doorway.

I only shrugged, "Eh, they're okay."

He looked half offended, "Okay?"

"Mmhm," I smirk and sit on the bed. The comforter is soft like I remembered.

Aaronzé gave me a look, and walked over to one of his paintings.

"I'd been drawing since I was little," He states.

Yeah yeah whatever Mr. Picasso Jr.

"You're built like a drawing," I mimicked.

Aaronzé looks past me, "Yes, because I'm a masterpiece.. I'd like to see you draw something."