20. The Big Bad Wolf 🐺

🍯

20

20. the big bad wolf

David didn't know what exactly his plan was, he just knew he wanted to k!ll his wife.

The second she'd given birth to Terrence, and he realized he wasn't going to be half demon, half witch like he wanted; he wanted to k!ll her.

But that damn b!tch got away.

He'd followed them, lost track of them, and then found them again. He figured they'd moved to Arenathalo, but he wasn't entirely sure.

So here he is, at the mayors house, meeting with the head of the family; ready to expose everything.

"What use could you possibly be to us?" Wallis sits forward in his chair. He'd personally invited David to his office when he was told that there was a witch he was after.

Mayor Wallis Braddock swore up and down he'd had total control of how many witches were allowed in town. To hear that there's a possibility of more, was very intriguing.

"You're a lower level demon," Wallis adds, "You aren't a vampire."

"I want the whole Bella family to burn."

"Yes but they are of use to me," Mayor Braddock reminds, "The eldest of their family provides what I need, and her husband is a very skilled hunter."

"Then her daughter," David prompts, "Her daughter and her two children. I want them."

"What makes you so sure they're witches?"

The stare between them too could set anything ablaze. Mayor Braddock is sharp, resilient. He had use for all and any witches he'd found in his town. David only wanted death.

"I was married to the b!tch for years," He says, "One of her children are mine."

"A half-breed?" Wallis rises, "Do tell."

"No. The bastard is a f—cking mistake. He has no abilities. And the woman has been micro dosing them with wolfsbane to lower their appearance of magic."

This makes Wallis' expression even more so. He chuckles, "Are you saying she's hiding their capabilities? Do they even know what they are?"