15. Licking 🍭/Sheriff Smith

•

15: licking

15: licking

"Ow," Looking down, I see my jeans are starting to become drenched in blood around the area I was cut.

It started to hurt to stand, and I felt my leg go completely numb. I almost fell over, whimpering at the pain.

Aaronzé steadies me.

I try to stand on my own but he shakes his head and lifts me, "I got it.."

He takes me into my bathroom, his arms tense around me. I blink hard a few times, trying to get the headache to go away. I was thinking about something important right before I fell over.

It's bothering me that I can't remember.

Ronzé sat me down gently, looking me over with his eyes. He seemed worried.

"Thanks," I sigh.

"It's no problem," He didn't take his eyes off my pants, "I need to stop the bleeding my belle âme or you may just pass out."

He continues talking to me, but I don't hear him. I stare off into space, repeating that word in my head, trying to remember what I'd forgotten.

"Marae," He snaps me out of the trance I was in.

"You're blurry," I admit.

He looks at me, and takes my hand gently with his own. "I'll fix it.."

"Huh—?" I flinched back when he ran his fingertip down the plane of my palm slowly. His nails only heightened what he was doing.

Sensation shot through me when he did that. What is he doing?

Aaronzé then runs his fingers back up my wrist, across my crease, and up my arm.