"Royal Fuckery"

T W O

I roll over at around 7:30 when I hear the ear piercing sound of my alarm go off. I groan and sit up, why oh why am I not a morning person?

I slip out of bed and shuffle to the kitchen to make myself coffee, what I don't notice is a figure sitting on the center counter. I'm about to scream when I realise its just my rucksack that I didn't bother moving last night. I actually slap myself with the kitchen towel and yelp seconds later when the corner smacks my eyeball. Not how I like my mornings going..

I grab my now black, brewed coffee and plop onto couch, looking through a few things and answering a few welcome messages from a few family members who unfortunately live around here.

Don't get me wrong, I love having my family around.. Its just that they get a little too nosy and disruptive when they know I'm around.

I'm half asleep in my cup when I get a call that startles me, making me spill a little coffee on my bare thigh "crap" I wince and quickly wipe it off before i answer the phone.

"Who dare call me at this hour of the day?" I answer, a hint of annoyance in my tone. "Its Gen you asshat" My dear friend spits into the receiver. I chuckle "good morning to you too, what is it? Calling me to give me more bad news?" I ask sarcastically.

"The interested roommate, Has he texted you yet?" I frown "I don't know? I'll have to check, Why?" She sighs, I groan "don't tell me he's bailing on me too?" Gen laughs "no no, he'll be there in about 30 minutes.. Send him your address" I think for a few seconds.. Then look around the room

This place is messier than that chicks life from 13 reasons why...

"I'm heading out to get some stuff though" I proceed to kick boxes into corners to make the room seem a little presentable. "Just leave the keys in a flower pot or something, no excuses" I groan "what if he steals all my stuff??" She bursts into a sudden fit of laughter and I frown in confusion "what's so funny?" I retort, She giggles "he wouldn't..." She says rather confidently.

I roll my eyes, regardless of her not being able to see me, "how are you so sure about it?" I challenge. She let's out a dry laugh "believe me.. When you see him you'd know why, gotta go. Don't burn anything or kill anyone!" She warns

"No promises" i mutter and hang up.

I throw my phone on the couch and move to get ready.

After I'm done I grab my essentials and a flower pot to place outside the house, I lock the door and place the keys under a little leaf in the soil then walk out.

I check my phone and indeed see a message from an unknown number.

UNKNOWN

Hey, I'm Gens friend, the one who's supposed to be staying with you? I need your address.

I smile and respond.

Sure thing!
Green valley apartments, street 45, redbridge, apartment number 1507.
I'm leaving the keys in the flower pot by the door since I have some work to do, see you when I get back!

I get into my car and drive out to the nearest shopping centre, because the house had no food what so ever and this new guest might starve, That wouldn't be a friendly welcoming but based on what he looks like is whether or not i'll decide to share my food with him.

What? If he's some sticky fingered clepto, he can damn well sleep on my doorstep.

I park opposite the place and walk in, picking out anything that looks appealing, mainly snacks and drinks and then i move to poultry, canned food just in case, sauces because i don't know his eating habits and some chocolate bars on the way out.

It takes me little over an hour to finish shopping, Being the first day of the week its crowded on the streets with people trying to get to work or whatever destination.

I cruise down a fairly empty road, too busy singing along to random ed sheeran songs to realise a car coming my way, I sweer to the right and the car flies past me from across the road.

"What the actual fuck?!" I yell out the window, getting a short glimpse of the driver before i get back onto the road.

Who gave that Asswasher a licence?

I pull into my parking spot a little pissed off by that dick driver. I carry all the bags up to the entrance and into the elevator, i step out and I'm greeted by a person bent over looking for something in my flower pot. I drop the grocery bags and run towards the person, kicking them in their side and onto the floor and out of arms distance from the pot.

The guy groans and sits up "what the heck lady?" He holds his side looking down. I scowl and cross my arms over my chest "what were you trying to do next to my apartment?" He sighs "you told me the keys were in the fucking flower pot!" He stands up rubbing his side.

When he looks up and its as if time slows down for just a moment, our eyes meet and i feel a sense of familiarity, but shake it off. "You're the guy?" He let's out a dry laugh "yeah, no shit" I roll my eyes and pick the key out of the pot, unlock the door and to him with a blank stare "well? Get in" I gesture inside.

He grabs his two bags and walks in, dropping them by the couch. "Oh.. How neat" he smiles at me sarcastically, his eyes scanning the room.

I smile back "I moved in yesterday, sorry the place hasn't met your expectations, your royal fuckery" he chuckles "royal fuckery? Really?" He questions, his accent thick. "Yeah. Now.. The room to your right is all yours, you can do whatever or who ever you want in there" I walk back out and hault the bags up.

I think he sees the red, constipated look on my face because he walks up to me and grabs all the bags with ease and walks back inside.

I stare at his broad back as I follow him.

"Damn, that's one fine ass" I mutter, admiring his firm glutes. Those jeans do this ass way too much justice.

"Did you just..." Nathan turns around, looking at me strangely.

I grin, shutting the door behind me.

"Sorry?" I ask innocently. He narrows his eyes in my direction but shakes his head and walks off muttering something about deprived girls.

Vote and Comment!! <3