"Sausage Fest!"

T W E N T Y

5 days to christmas, and i'm sitting here alone in my living room staring into space with chips and salsa when i should be concentrating on the very intense fight scene playing on tv right now.

Nathan went out to do god knows what, he mumbled something along the lines of 'i'm looking for a job' or 'i'm pooping in a cod', i wasn't exactly paying attention..

"Hey why are you so spaced out?" Monica jumps on the couch beside me. Monica spent the night here and plans on spending the next 3 days here because apparently she's coming with me now. I turn to look at her, a tortilla hanging from my mouth "huh?"

You know when you know you're zoning out but don't have the mind to zone back in? I've been doing that a lot lately, i keep worrying about insignificant bullshit. Stuff that aren't even plausible.

"Jesus christ put down the chip and dip, and look at me" monica grumbles whilst pulling the salsa and tortilla bag out of my hold before pausing the show. She turns to face me with her legs crossed "what's going on? You've been spacing out way too much lately.."

I don't think i can keep all the stuff that's been happening bottled up any longer or i might go insane, with a sigh i turn to face my best friend, mentally preparing myself for what's about to spill out my mouth.

"Okay.. so a lot has happened since i moved here" she gives me a 'no shit' look, referring to my 'very sexy roommate who looks all sorts of fuckable',Her words not mine. I smile "yes i know.. i explained it you, but there's more..." she raises a brows, blinking at me.

I rest my hands on her knees, drumming on them with my nails "wait- that tickles!" She giggles all of a sudden, making me jump back "Mon!" I whine, slapping her leg. "Alright alright, you have my undivided attention". I roll my eyes, blow out a breath and continue.

"So i've been getting weird visits lately, it hasn't happened for a while now though.. but a lot of weird shit has happened.." i move on the explain the weird events, the skeleton in my closet, the thing that happened that made me leave to the club.

When i'm done, her eyes are wide and i just know she's a mere blink away from jumping up and screaming bloody murder.

.. and she does exactly that, she shoots off the couch and screams "what the actual fuck?!" She tugs at her honey coloured locks, her brown eyes the widest i've ever seen them. I jump back and stare at her with a horrified look, when monica gets mad or frustrated she tends to overreact a little..

Haha.. fuck me.

"WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ANYONE?!" I stare at her blankly "monica you have to understand how hard this is for me! I'm terrified of what he might do! HE CALLED ME LANA FOR FUCKS SAKE!" Her eyeballs are practically on the floor at this point "Anna.. how does he know your middle name?" I let out a frustrated groan "i don't know!"

She points at me "y-you said he was here before you came right?? What if he looked through something of yours??"

"The only thing that has my full name on it is my-" my eyes fall on the bookshelf, my heart skipping a beat "..my yearbook.." she raises a brow "what?" I slide off the couch and walk to the shelf, inspecting it.

I frantically search the shelves for my yearbook, scanning every row from top to bottom and back. My heart drops when i don't seem to see the blue suede book that has 'Class of 2019' written on the spine in silver cursive.

My cursive.. i designed our yearbooks..

"Mon.. its not here" i whisper, turning to look at her. She crosses her arms over her chest, her brows knitted in confusion "what's the big deal? Its just a yearbook.. he won't get anything out of it.."