"My pecs ARE sexy and firm"

The next morning rolls in and the first thing I'm greeted with is a pillow to the face. I roll over onto my stomach in my sleep as I try to process what the hell is going on and why I'm being ambushed by pillows. "Nathan stop" I drag out in a whiney tone.

His chuckle is deep "wake up we have a flight to catch in 2 hours" I let out yet another groan "1 more hour!" he sighs "no can do, we have to leave in 30 minutes so we're in time for check-in" he throws another pillow at my throbbing head before stalking off to the bathroom with his dumb giant feet.

I lay there for god knows how long, and I doze off only to be sat on. "what the fuck-" I yelp as this fatass sits on me as if he weighs a feather "get off me you giant footed ass!" I try to wiggle him off me but he just laughs and drops more of his dead weight on me.

"Only if you get your flat ass out of bed and into some clothes so we can leave, you have 10 minutes or we're leaving you in London" He finally stands up and I gasp for breath before burying my face in the pillows "its fine, I'll just stay with Sebastian" the moment the words leave my lips, my heart sinks as I recall last night.

And within seconds I'm out of bed before I slam the bathroom door shut and lock it. I stare at my reflection in the mirror, disgusted. I now desperately need to wash Chester's filthy touch off me.

Just the thought of his hands on me makes bile rise to my throat, and apparently my body agrees as I kneel in front of the toilet bowl and spill my guts into it. I hear rapid knocking on the door moments after i'm done "Anna are you okay in there??" I cough "i'm fine" I call out, sitting on the bathroom floor against the tub.

Seconds later I hear the lock click and a shirtless Nathan in grey sweatpants walks in with a glass of cold water, I cower away "d-don't touch me" i avoid his eyes, he stares down at me "what? don't be ridiculous anna, drink it." he says sternly, pushing the glass of water closer to my face. I push his hand away "s-stop it" i miss hitting him. He sighs and places it in front of me, moving back a few staps. I take it and sip it not breaking eye contact.

"What.. happened last night, you know? before I came?" I sigh, staring at the water "He kept yelling at me, telling me I was a slut and that I was just trying to screw Sebastian over, he called you one of my boy toys and then he had the audacity to tell me he liked me in high school" I answer bitterly, "and then he got so violent, i-" Nathan crouches down and holds my hand in his "stand up.." I frown but follow him, he pulls me to stand in front of the mirror with him and pulls my loose hair to one side to reveal purple bruises from his grip around my throat.

"Nathan don't-" he shuts me up with one deadly look as he pulls down the collar of my loose oversized shirt to reveal several red marks and bruises along with one on the base of my jaw.

"He did this to you, and you let him?" I frown at his reflection "I didn't let him, what the hell are you saying-" my anger starts to resurface as I whip around to glare at him. "I- i didn't mean it like that" i roll my eyes "just go get dressed.." i mumble, not bothering about his presence as i strip and get into the shower.

I hear him sigh and shut the door softly and i immediately let out a frustrated groan.

Men are imfuckingpossible.

After i'm done showering i slip on dark jeans and a white sweater, tie my hair up into a ponytail and slip on some vans too unbothered about my appearance today.

We pack up the last of our stuff and do a room sweep to make sure we didn't miss anything before switching everything off and heading out.

The taxi ride to the airport is silent. The girls don't seem to be in a mood to talk either and they know i'm not in the best mood right now. Even Nathan; who was seated in the passenger's seat, was just staring ahead with his arms folded, his hair hanging over his forehead in messy waves.

We're Just Friends [BOOK 1 Of The 'We're Just' Trilogy]]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara