"Are you hitting on my girlfriend?"

T H I R T Y  (*screams*)

Stargazing - Isabella Celander

James Bay - Us

This is quite a special chapter, think of it as something exclusive but free hehe. So in celebration of that and the fact that its the 30th chapter, I have a special playlist exclusive to just this chapter for certain scenes. I've put the playlist above and the specified song will be above each scene! 

You don't have to listen to them with the scenes but I picked them solely for these scenes because they fit them, it just adds more emotion to the book. Enjoy!

The drive to my apartment is filled with laughter. After I bought up my concerns with Nathan gen assured me Jason was only out to get back at me for putting him in jail that he managed to get out of. We caught up on everything this week and i told her about happened in the cafe earlier, she can't stop laughing now.

"Ice? down her blouse?!" She screeches, slapping her thigh. I laugh along, pulling into the parking spot.

"Okay so can you help me get dressed?" I smile sheepishly, she nods eagerly "i'd love to!" She beams, hopping out of the car and running up the stairs with me following.

We drop our bags by the door and head to my room, ignoring Nathan walking out of the shower on the other end of the hall. I shut the door behind me "okay so the dress is in the closet, makeup is in those drawers, hair products are in the bottom drawer. Let's go for soft waves" She nods simultaneously pulling out whatever we need.

"Can i see the dress?" She grins enthusiastically. I chuckle "Yes, you can. give me 15 minutes" I strip down to my garments before pulling my robe on and walking down the hall to the bathroom. I peak into the small crack of Nathan's room to see him staring down at something, his crisp white shirt completely unbuttoned allowing his torso to be on full display.

I stare a little longer, gathering the finest details of him before forcing myself into the bathroom to get ready.

After 20 minutes of scrubbing myself squeaky clean and slapping on basic skin products i head back to my bedroom to see Gen sprawled out on my bed with everything laid neatly around her as she scrolls through her phone, completely unbothered.

"Earth to Gen?" I lean against the wall, smiling at her. She drops her phone on her chest "You look... moisturised" She chuckles, sliding off the bed.

"Lets eat lunch, we've got time" I spin around on my heel and walk straight into...

A hard chest.

"Shit- sorry i was just uh" Nathan looks down at me, grabbing my shoulders to support me. I glare up at him "c-can you sew a button? I-i don't know how to and i-" I roll my eyes, walking away to his room so i no longer have to listen to him ramble anymore. I grab the needle and thread, threaddle the needle before pulling him go stand closer to me.

"I'll heat up lunch!" I hear gen yell from my hallway.

I avoid his eyes, concentrating on the loose button instead as i try not to stare at his bare chest or run my eyes over his tattoos..

Or run my hands down his chest... 

Or-

I shake my head, pulling myself out of my fantasies whilst i try fo ignore my increasing pulse but instead i accidentally poke him "ouch!" He yelps, jumping a little.

I bite back a smile, frowning instead "stand still." I mumble, going back and forth till the button is tightened. I then lean in to cut the thread with my teeth when i hear a gasp, i glance up at nathan who's biting down on his bottom lip, staring at the wall ahead.