"Absofuckinglutely Nothing"

T W E N T Y  O N E

RECAP (Anastasia POV)
"Lets go give them heart attacks" i smile. We walk up the dark oak stairs that lead to the front door and i ring the buzzer a few times waiting outside with a grin. I hear someone yell "i'll get it!" Before the door clicks and swings open to reveal someone i never thought i'd see here and my smile immediately falls.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I stand there, absolutely gobsmacked. I feel like someone just knocked the air out of my lungs as i stare back at those all too familiar green eyes.

"Nathan..?" I whisper, hell-bent on believing i'm imagining him i turn to look at Monica who looks just as surprised, confirming that i'm indeed not insane.

"Nathan my man! You never said you'd be coming for the holidays this year" Stephen pushes past us and pulls nathan into a bro hug, nathan looks just as shocked as us and i'd gather why.

Who'd expect their asshole roommate to open the door to their parents home when they go over to surprise them?
And who would even comprehend that the person at the door would be their roommate/fuck buddy.

"Y-yeah i was just as surprised too" nathan chuckles, shock still evident on his face as he continues to stare at me. I ignore him and push past him, heading for the living room down the hall.

"I'm home!" I announce, making everyone in the room turn their heads. I see their eyes widen "Anna honey!" My mum gushes happily as she runs up to pull me into a hug which i gladly accept "its nice to see you again mum, but i uh.. have a question" she seems to know what i'm talking about and she nods "I know, i was just as surprised when your fathers close friends; the O'Connor's showed up at our doorstep for dinner. All your father told me was that his close friends that he hasn't seen in a few years where finally visiting so i assumed it was someone from his high school! Turns out it was Millicent, Gregory and their two sons!" She laughs heartily, making me smile.

Two sons? Nathan has a brother?

"Aunt Debby!" Monica yells happily as she rushes to give my mum a hug. "Monica! Goodness you look absolutely beautiful.. and you've grown so tall" she smiles as she runs her eyes over monica's face. "Thank you so much, you look stunning as always Deb, still looking young as ever" She winks teasingly, making my mother chuckle "Oh stop, you're too kind" she waves a dismissive hand and then they both proceed to laugh loudly.

"Hey dad" I greet with a grin, making him pull me into a tight hug. "U-uh dad- choking-" I gasp making him release me with a laugh "Its good to see you Munch" i roll my eyes playfully at the well known nickname my father gave me. "You too pops, who are your very nice guest?" I smile at they two rather good looking people standing in front of me.

Nathan's mother is exactly how i imagined her to be. Long brown hair, sparkling green eyes and dimples. Exactly like nathan, its a striking resemblance apart from the hair. Nathan's father is tall, not as tall as him but tall. He has on a simple forest green sweater and blue jeans, a charming smile to pair with his shocking grey-blue eyes, along with the same dark hair and sharp jaw.

"Oh right of course, Greg this is my daughter Anastasia, Anna this is greg. He's been my friend since college but i haven't seen him since i last visited london. And this is his lovely wife, Millicent.." I greet them both with warm smiles and shake their hands "Nice to meet you two"

"Likewise darling, and i must say you look very beautiful.. just like your mother" Millicent smiles warmly, i thank her with a slight blush. "You never told me your daughter was this beautiful Richard.." I chuckle at Gregory's comment making my father laugh too.