"Cry me a river... of blood"

THIRTY  FIVE.

I take a step back as he turns around, holding onto the door frame for balance. "Its nice to see you up close again.." He says, awfully calm. His eyes are condescending, burning with something scarier than rage.

"W-what do you want..." I stutter out, my body trembling. The fear only intensifying when he walks around the counter, closing even more space between us.

"How did you get in?" I finally meet his eyes, pushing myself away from the door frame as i stumble back. "Its always the same question... what do you want, how are you here... why are you here" He smirks at me, tilting his head "Are you scared?" He mocks, his lip pouting.

My lip trembles, i walk backward, further away from him as i look around subtly.

Something i can injure him with. I need to buy myself enough time to escape.

"Its okay, i won't hurt you if you cooperate.." He exits the kitchen, now merely 6 feet away from me. I feel the backs of my legs hit the coffee table, i jerk to a stop.

"What do you want, jason?" He chuckles "Its simple, i want you to suffer. I want you to suffer the way you made me suffer" His demeanour changes in the blink of an eye, going from cocky to angry. My heart beats rapidly in my chest, i wrack my brain for a way to get out of the house.

I need to leave. If i don't, i know he's going to kill me.

He won't let me live after what i did to him.

Nathan will come home to my dead body. There is no doubt in that.

"What's wrong? You're thinking so hard... poor thing." He frowns, mocking pity. He steps closer, his black shirt stretching around his muscular arms as he places them behind his back. "How did you get in" i grit out, a sad attempt at showing him he doesn't scare me. But i'm not going to be some helpless little girl who cries and makes no attempt to save herself.

"Easy, You left the door unlocked. Thank you for that" I laughs, stopping right in front of me. I hold his gaze, refusing to back down.

Liar.

I'm not the helpless 16 year old i was back then.

"Cut the crap Jason, i made sure to lock the door. I always do..." I narrow my gaze, my hands balling into fists.

"Okay, you caught me" He raises his arms, laughing. I stand my ground.

God it would be nice of nathan walked in right now... but i know he won't because my fate is just that fucked up. He probably stayed the night at a friends, michael might've picked him up.

Damn it why didn't i check my phone when i woke up.

My eyes fall on the front door, i stare at it, my breath falling short. Its locked.

Jason follows my gaze, smirking "Yeah don't even think about it, the keys are with me" My eyes snap to meet his again, i reach for the TV remote behind me and swing it at him, aiming for his head.

He grabs my wrist effortlessly, squeezing it making me wince and drop the remote. "That was a sad attempt... wanna try again?" I glare up at him, he was tall, not as tall as nathan but tall enough to tower over me by a few inches.

I swing my left fist at him, aiming for his side. I land a hit but it inflicts very little pain, my rings jabbing into his ribcage. He clenches his jaw but its obvious, that barely hurt.

He chuckles at my pathetic attempt. Grabbing my throat and pulling me up to his face "You're a pathetic little bitch, you know that?" He spits, glowering at me. I whimper as his grip tightens around my throat, scratching at his arm in an attempt to get him to loosen his grip but he doesn't budge.