"Mr.Potato Head?"

T W E N T Y T W O

The ride to the hotel is extremely awkward because blonde bimbo wouldn't stop giggling and making out with nathan.

Because my parents car was full and sam and david decided to take sam's car, i got stuck with nathan, blonde bimbo and their driver.

My entire ride is spent texting pierce about these past 2 days here and even he finds this whole situation hilarious.

We pull up in front of the hotel and i get out first.

Mum and dad are at the top of the grand stairs covered in a red carpet, the entire entrance beautifully decorated with large ornaments and lights.

My lips quickly break out into a grin when i see Gen talking to mum, i walk up the stairs feeling the air push the short trail of my dress behind me as i try not to wobble in my heels.

But like the unfortunate person i am in situations like this, my heel tilts a little and i almost fall on my ass when two strong arms hold me up. I glance behind me to see nathan holding me up, his matching grey chequered jacket fitting snug around his arms and shoulders making him look even better if possible.

Then i remember the blonde bimbo attached to his hip when she giggles like a hyena "Oh your sister is so silly!" She squeaks making my blood pressure rise and my ears ring.

I roll my eyes and pull my arm out of his grasp. He just stands there staring at me incredulously, as if i told him to stick a bomb up his ass. Which i probably should've. I tap gen's shoulder and she pulls me into a hug when i reach the top.

Her eyes widen to their capacity when she pulls away and glances behind me, she then proceeds to choke on air.. or spit, i'm not sure but regardless i tap her back.

"What is nathan doing here?!" She whisper yells, loud enough for it to catch mum's attention but she just throws a smirk over his shoulder and goes back to conversing with gen's mum and stepdad.

"I'll explain later, lets go inside" i tug her towards the hall booked for the night and its already packed with high profile guests, a few family friends and a handful of my family.

"Well you better start talking before i strangle everything out of you!" She crosses her arms over her chest, her light blue dress dusted with eyecatching specks of silver dust, its off-shoulder, showing off her prominent collarbones and slender neck that has a simple silver chain on it.

The chain she's worn since 10th grade when stephan gifted it to her for her birthday, a spherical silver bob that twists to reveal an engraved drawing of her favourite flower- A rose, along with stephan's initials.

Her hair is neatly done up in a bun that isn't very tight with her stray hairs framing the sides of her face in loose but perfect firey curls. And silver dangle earrings that she found when we were looking for silver rings, they coincidentally matched the necklace so she jumped at the offer.

"Stop staring at me like a creep!" She almost whines, making me roll my eyes and quickly grab two glasses of champagne off the tray of a passing waiter. I hand her one "i'm going to need a lot of alcohol tonight" I say over the rim of the glass before tipping the glass and throwing my head back, letting the cool and semi-sweet alcohol slide down my throat.

She stares at me, clearly unamused since she's seen me do much worse.

I then explain to her why he's here and how he knows my family. After 21 questions i down my second glass of champagne and take a deep breath.

"Woah.. that's so cliche" she chuckles "except you guys are like.. barely friends?" I blush at the statement. Because we're more than that..

Or rather, were more than that. Whoever this blonde bimbo is, definitely seems to keep him busy and entertained.