"Blonde Herpe"

T H R E E

Nathaniel

I sit on my new bed, doing the bounce test. Anastasia leans against the door frame with her arms crossed as she stares at me, I tilt my head "something wrong?" I ask.

She shakes her head, smiling unimportantly before walking away. I raise a brow and follow her to her destination, which was the kitchen in this case "You hungry?" She mumbles the question as she places groceries on shelves.

"Nah not really... But you can go ahead and eat if you are" I say watching her intently. She pulls out a bowl and some cereal, dumping about 4 handfuls of alpens into the bowl she moves to the fringe to pull out the milk. She reaches for the cabinet and pulls out... Sugar?

I raise a brow, confused as hell. I then see her dump about 2 teaspoons of sugar into her cereal and stir it. I blink multiple times trying to process exactly why she put sugar in the cereal. She turns to me and raises her brows expectantly "take a picture princess, it'll last longer" she smiles and walks past me. I roll my eyes "please, my camera would crack at the sight of you" she gasps dramatically "how rude. Your camera would have an orgasm if it saw me" she sits down. I burst out laughing "an orgasm? Really?" She nods.

I shake my head and sit beside her, she switches the TV on and switches to some dumb channel "on this episode of married at first sight.." I turn to look at her, giving her the 'are you kidding me?' Look. She looks up at me with a mouth full of cereal "what?" The milk spills out of her mouth and down her chin, I chuckle "you pig.." She smiles, making more milk fall out of her mouth. I burst out laughing "what're you doing?" I ask through breaths.

She frowns "I'm eating.." strangely, she doesn't look unattractive doing it "Pig.." She puts the bowl down and smacks my arm "I'm not a pig" I frown trying to hide the pain, because that actually hurt. "Geez... For a little girl, you hit like a guy.." She looks up at me with a monotonous face "I'm not little." She says slowly. I chuckle "yeah you are" she groans "5 foot 9 inches is not short for fucks sake!" She yells. I smile "I'm 6-foot 2 babes, you'll obviously be little to me" she rolls her eyes "go do your thing... I wanna watch this". She grabs her bowl and turns back to the TV.

I shake my head she's one of a kind...

Most of the day goes by with me lying on the couch and dosing off whilst watching reality TV shows with Anastasia whose name I pretend not to know, I turn to her "hey, what's your name?" she looks at me in disbelief "Anastasia! how could you not know that?!" she yells slightly, I jump back "calm down..." she shakes her head and focuses back on the show.

I sigh and move my attention to my buzzing phone. I pick it off the coffee table and read through the texts

Michael

I thought we were meeting up at 6? it's 8!

I mentally curse myself for forgetting

Man, I'm so sorry.. you still free? I can meet you at the bar

Michael

I'll see you there in 15, and I want an explanation!

Can you not text like a demanding girlfriend?

He leaves me on seen and I sigh, asshole. " I gotta go", mumbling I stand up from my weird position and crack my neck in a few places before walking off into the room. I slip my shoes on and grab my keys.