From a Kitten's Eyes

(Jin's Perspective)

These people are really good to me. Thought Jin as Y/n gently stroked his ears. I'm Hungry. He got up off her lap and pounced on to the table. She had multicoloured pens scattered all over, it was a minefield to get to his milk.

"Oh is Jinnie hungry" Y/n exclaimed. She pulled the saucer toward him. Jin gave her a little look before leaning down to lap up the considerably cooled off milk, at least it was still good.

A knock at the door got his attention, and he was being lifted off the table. He could hear his owners talking nonsense about "homework" and "doctors" and "bus schedules". Whatever nothing that concerned him. What did concern him was the fact that hE WaS bEiNG PuT iN A BaG!

"Just keep him in your purse while we're on the bus y/n, he'll be fine!"

There was a lot of movement at loud bangs and then a hand slipped into the bag with him and held him under his back.

"I'm just holding onto him Yoongi I don't want him hurt"

Soon Jin lost track of time and fell asleep, curled up in y/n's hand. And before he knew it he was rudely awakened by several loud bangs and y/n's hand pulling him out of the "purse" and given to Yoongi, who held him up to his chest. Jin search for a pocket to retreat to from the cold, but instead was met with smooth black leather. He wanted to fall asleep again, but Yoongi's constant moving wasn't letting him. He noticed that eventually, they entered a large room full of chattering people, and then brought to a smaller room at the end of a hallway, where a dark-haired guy in a lab coat greeted them.

"Ah, you guys made it." He said.

"Thanks, Jungkook for doing this." He heard y/n say.

"No problem, where did you find this cutie?" Jungkook brought a finger to his cheek and stroked lightly. Jin decided that Jungkook was a friend, and could be trusted.

Yoongi passed Jin to Jungkook and replied.

"We found him by the bushes outside the front door to our apartment. We're hoping you can make sure he doesn't have any serious problems."

"Yeah of course" Jungkook brought Jin over to a large white table and set him down. "So what's his name?" Junkook asked while pulling and prodding at him.

"Jin." He heard y/n announce proudly.

Junkook looked at his eyes and mouth and HeY! DOn't lOok thEre! Jin yelped.

"Oh, guess he didn't like me checking there." Jungkook laughed.

No, I didn't. Jin thought angrily. So much for trust. "Friend."

"Well, he looks all good to me, nothing to indicate a problem. Or further testing for that matter. Plus his fur is going to look better in a week or so. But knowing that he's a stray, keep an eye on him in case anything funny happens."

Yoongi picked him up again. The people thanked and bid each other goodbye. When they left the big building, the sky was all dark and he was being put back into y/n's bag where he fell asleep again.

When he woke up again he was facing Yoongi, and y/n was coaksing him to have some warm milk, which he happily obliged. Then y/n was taking him to her room and coaxing him to the right side of her bed, where he promptly fell asleep again.