Questions. Answers?

You didn't know how long you spent hugging. Namjoon left to get ready for work not long after you stopped yelling.

Did you feel better? A bit. But you both were going to have to work together to save your relationship.

You didn't go to school that morning, Yoongi phoned in sick, and the three of you spent the rest of the entire morning talking about Jin.

"So how do you know..." You started to ask for the third time.

"Korean?" Jin replied. "No clue."

Yoongi opened his mouth but was cut off

"Can we please stop talking about me?"

"Yeah, sure." You said.

"Okay, so what does chocolate taste like? Or pancakes!" He asked excitedly.

"Why don't we take you to the grocery store, and you can try it yourself," Yoongi suggested, shrugging. 

"Really!" He jumped up.

***

"I'm sure one box of toaster pancakes is enough Yoongi." You said.

He pursed his lips. "Y/n why don't you take Jin to the sweets aisle." He said, standing up. "I want to grab another jug of milk."

"Okay, Yoongi, we'll meet you at the checkout." You turn to Jin who was awkwardly standing behind you, looking a little freaked out. You began your journey out of the frozen breakfast.

"Y/n, I'm scared. Can I hold your hand?" The little voice asked.

His question took you by surprise. You suppose you'd be scared too if you were in his position. 

"Yeah, of course." You say, glancing up at him, before intertwining your fingers and giving a reassuring squeeze. You could feel him relax a little. 

You were halfway done filling a bag of chocolate covered almonds when a familiar voice rang out beside you.

"Y/n! I thought you had school?"

"Jimin! Ah- I'm- ah-" You stammered.

"Oh, and who's this." Jimin extended a hand to Jin. "Your boyfriend?" He gave you a teasing wink and your face flushed red. "So what's your name?" he asked turning to Jin. 

"Seokjin, Jin for short." Jin's confidence surprised you.

"Pleasure to meet you Jin! So how long have you guys been..." Jimin pointed his index finger at you and Jin.

"Four months," Jin replied.

He can act! 

"So how'd you convince Yoongi, heck why'd you keep it from all of us y/n!" Jimin asked cheerfully. You realized you were still holding Jin's hand, and quickly dropped it.

Before you could stammer again, Jin took the lead. He launched into a story about how he had to come back to university as a mature student, (because it was pretty obvious that he was older than you, maybe even older than Yoongi.) and he saw you studying, and you two hit it off. And you didn't tell anyone because you weren't serious until recently. He explained that it wasn't hard to convince Yoongi, because: "He's softer than he looks." Jin let out an almost  nervous laugh. 

"Wow, that's quite to story!" Jimin exclaimed.

"So why are you here Jimin?" You ask, finally finding your voice.

"Oh, didn't you know? Jungkook writes his final this afternoon, so we're having a party at Hoseok's, and I'm buying snacks! Y/n, you should bring your boyfriend around 7:00! It'll be fun!" Jimin responded excitedly. "Speaking of which, why are you guys here-" 

"Jimin-ah!" Your brother, thankfully, cut him off. "What's this about Jungkook's exam?" 

Jimin turned around to meet your brother and filled him in. Before they began a conversation about how proud they were, Yoongi passed the milk jug and pancake box to you along with his debit card and quickly whispered his password in your ear:

18-02-94

A/N (And yes, that it Hobi's birthday 😉)

You took Jin's hand again, and once the pair of you were around a corner, you whisper shouted at him.

"The hell was that! Where do you just pull that confidence out of!" You hissed.

"I don't know, I guess I wasn't really lying." He looked at you sheepishly.

You let out a worried sigh, "You might need more of that confidence if you go to this party." You adjusted the milk jug awkwardly in your hand and the box under your arm.  Why can't he ever grab a basket!

Yoongi met with you and Jin just passed the express lane, he took one look at your still linked hands and scoffed. He angrily brushed past you, bumping his shoulder into your arm. You could practically feel the incredulous look on your face as you followed him out the door.

The entire way to the bus stop you two bickered.

"Good going y/n! Now people think your dating your cat! " Yoongi put his fingers the bride of his nose. "Now Jimin wants him to go to this bloody party!"

"Yah! Don't blame me-." You shoved the milk jug into his chest   "I'm not the one who was like "let's take him to the grocery store" so don't even get me started!" You fumed. 

"I'm not the once prancing down the isles holding hands y/n!" The steam was pouring out of his ears.

"He was overwhelmed! I was trying to help!" You yelled.

"Clearly he's fine! Talking to Jimin like they're schoolmates." Yoongi hissed at you. "It still doesn't answer the question about what do with him tonight!"

"I have some solutions." A little voice beside you piped up. 

"Fine let's hear it." Your brother snarled, still pissed off.

"Well," Jin started, clearly taken aback a bit by Yoongi's attitude. "Well, you could leave me at home, and say I have some stuff to do, or you could go," he nodded slightly to Yoongi "and y/n could stay with me, or vice versa or we could all stay home and you guys could visit Jungkook another time." 

Yoongi opened his mouth to argue but was cut off.

"Also, you guys need to stop bickering all the time over little problems, I just came up with four solutions in the time you two spent nipping at each other, so quit it. It gets you nowhere." In response, Yoongi huffed defeatedly.

The bus ride home was quiet. To be expected. But wasn't expected was when your grumpy, older brother agreed to take Jin along, as long as he didn't say anything or do anything mildly suspicious.

You spent 20 minutes looking for the right card to give Jungkook, admittedly, the little stash of blank cards Yoongi kept in his closet had a rather poor selection. At 5:30 you started to get ready, tried to make your hair presentable, clean your teeth, find a nice-ish pair of jeans and sweater, you know, the usual. You were just done with your lip tint when Jin walked into the bathroom, wearing a slightly different pair of Namjoon's jeans and shirt, but the same jean jacket. Admittedly, not a bad looking pretend boyfriend. You handed him a fresh toothbrush and bottle of toothpaste (work perks) and taught him how to brush his teeth. 

At about quarter after 6, Yoongi showed up in the bathroom as well and shooed you two out, his hair a catastrophe from his nap. At about quarter to 7, Namjoon pulled up in the parking lot, the four of you were the only ones there because "Taehyung and Jimin have been at Hoseok's since school and work let out" 

You were surprised by the lack of tension in the air, Namjoon joked with Jin, and as a result, Jin loosened up. Maybe Jin's going to be fine at this thing. You thought. He's going to have no trouble bonding with everyone. 

That, however, shouldn't have been what you were worrying about.