Thank You! + Story Explanation

HOLY COW I FINISHED A STORY! I was finished writing this book on April 14th, 2018 at 12:52 am. But OMG This whole process has been tough, WOW! Thank you to everyone who sat down and read my mess of a story. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW GREAT IT FEELS TO PUT A CHECK MARK NEXT TO THE TITLE! I'M JUST REALLY HAPPY!

I'm glad I picked up writing again, It's honestly made me feel a million times better!

I wrote this story as a personal outlet for my own struggles, essentially I wrote it to find closure because I had a "Jin Problem". While my relationship with him was never romantic in any way, we were best friends, and I wanted to be able to share my thoughts and feelings with someone while I grieve. If you're ever dealing with an abusive friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, remember, your relationship with them isn't worth the pain. 

I didn't choose Jin to be the bad guy, because I think he's capable of doing something like this, I chose him because I'm Jin biased and I wanted to write about him lol. I chose my main characters in those roles because I thought I could have fun with their personalities. (Which I did). Initially, Taehyung was supposed to be your brother because he and Jin share a last name and I was going to have a whole bit where he picks a last name, but it never happened.

I hope my work was enjoyable to read, I have loved reading all the comments HoLy you guys are funny! And I thank you again for making this story fun to write!

If you are interested, I'm collabing with @SaltaeChimin, we're making a Sope fanfiction the first chap of that will prolly go up soon. So that's exciting! Also, I'm writing a private investigator story with Jin and Jungkook so that might be a thing soon!

I wanted to thank you all again SO SO much, every comment is what motivates me to continue! Before the 'Farris Wheel of Jealousy' chapter, someone was bugging me to publish it, and so at 10:30 at night I speed wrote it and published it. And that's when other people started commenting after that AND I LITERALLY DIED FROM BEING SO HAPPY! 

I honestly cannot thank you, yes you the reader, reading this right now. And it's YOU who I'm thanking. So thank you! 

Reminder: You're loved, and you're worth the love you receive. Always.

Q&A:

Q) Who's Taehyung's fiance? 

A) Sure @SaltaeChimin it can be Jimin (also calm ur Vmin heart lol)

Q) What happened to Jin after he ran away?

A) I wrote the story to suggest a cycle so, it's implied that he does the same thing to another family :( sorry

Q) What's the child's name?

A) Initially, I was going to end the last chapter with the baby's name being: Kim Seokjin, (gettit because Kim Namjoon) showing how y/n forgave him. But that's a little unrealistic so the baby's name is whatever you decide!

Q) What happened to Hyun-Jee? (y/n's gay best friend)

A) She got married to a very beautiful girl and adopted two gorgeous sons and a puppy and she's living her happily ever after! She and y/n still go out for lunch sometimes! 

Q) Is Kookie a doctor now?

A) Yes, he is! He's Hyung-Jee's vet!

Q) What happened to Yoongers?

A) He's a happy uncle, he married a lovely human.... **cough** SoPe **cough** (sorry lol)

Q) Is Yoongi rich?

A) So ExpEnSivE

Q) Did Yoongi buy expensive glasses?

A) No a 3 dolla chain lol  ReEcH So ExPENsiVE

Q) Did his music do well?

A) Yep! He works for BigHit as a music producer and Hoseok is a choreographer!

And that's all! Thank you again! I love you all!!

All love: Emma! ❤🌶👌❤😙