All Good Things...

Sunday, June 10th, 8:00 pm. The living room was bathed in a momentary glow of warmth.

Your brother and Jin were sitting in the living room with you, helping you do some final studying. You were over prepared for your exam tomorrow, but still insanely nervous.

"Y/n you're going to be fine!" Yoongi insisted.

"I know! But what if I don't remember the steps of a root canal!" You stressed.

Jin pulled you into a hug, "Y/n I promise you will do great!"

Jin was cracking joke after joke, cheering you up. Yoongi brought you a cup of decaf tea, he knew it helped you relax.

8:10 pm. Black clouds tumbled over each other.

You were about to crawl into bed to get an early night's sleep when you heard raised voices.

You entered the living room again and saw the cup of tea, which you had forgotten to grab, fly across the room and shatter into a million pieces as hit the wall. Inches from where you stood.

Shock.

Fear.

Paralyzed.

8:11 pm. The sun came in rays, through cracks in the black mass above. The living room was washed in gray, before the sun was shut behind a door, draining your house of all colour.

Jin turned his attention to you:

"Y/n answer me!"

"God fuckin' damn it y/n!"

"You know what I don't want your fuckin' help anymore."

"Have a great fuckin' day."

You found your voice.

"Jin, I don't know what you want from me." You said quietly.

Your eyes fell on your brother. He looked how you felt.

"You know what's going on!" He screamed.

"I don't." You said, even softer. You felt a single tear roll off your chin and land on to the floor. "Please- explain to me " You begged.

"No." He said bluntly. His glare burned you.