Chim Chim: So did he make you jealous yet?!?!?

(Jin's perspective)

Jin had woken up with y/n snuggled against him, he was shifted when Yoongi made him get up so she could get to school.

Yoongi didn't look too good, his eyes were glassy and he was sniffing constantly.

"Yoongi you're sure you want to go to work today?" Namjoon asked.

Namjoon had shown up at seven thirty again to take Jin to the gas station for the day.

"Yeah, I'll suffer today and rest over the weekend." He insisted.

After dropping Yoongi and y/n off, Namjoon pulled up to the gas station where he managed it. He was sitting with Namjoon at the counter, helping an older lady count out her change when a familiar face showed up.

"Jimin!" Jin exclaimed.

"Ah, Jin-hyung! What a pleasant surprise, but aren't you supposed to at school with y/n?"

"Erm off today." He lied. "What brings you here?"

"I need help washing my car" Jimin replied.

"Can't reach?" Namjoon joked.

Jimin shot him a joking glare.

"I'll help you Jimin!" Jin said, "I didn't know you drove." 

They made their way out the building and into the washing area.

"It's needed fixing, Taehyung has been helping me repair it, he's pretty handy!" Jimin winked.

"Ah, I see." Jin said as Jimin passed him a sponge. 

"Jimin are you good at relationships?" Jin asked.

"You could say that" He chuckled.

"How do you get a girl to like you?" 

"Can I ask you a question first?" Jimin inquired.

"Yeah, anything."

"Are you really dating y/n?"

"Erm, no." Jin confessed.

"And who are you really to her?"

"A friend I guess."

"Well," He dramatically stretched his arms "If it's dating advice you want, you've come to the right man."

Jimin passed him the hose.

"You have to make her jealous of you, you gotta get her to want  you." Jimin said, leaning in on the hood of the car.

"Jealous of me? How does that work?"

"You got to get with someone else so she wishes she was that person." Jimin said slyly, turning off the tap.

"Who do I make her jealous with?" Jin asked excitedly "Someone like Taehyung?" 

Jin and Jimin made their way back to the convenience store

"You aren't touching my Tae Tae." Jimin said lightly. "But someone like him, yeah I guess." Jimin said, holding the door open for Jin to the currently empty store, minus one.

"I've got an idea." Jin whispered to Jimin, spotting his target.

Jin seductively walked towards the counter, he threw his legs up and sat on the table, pulling his victim close to him by the waist. He put his hands on his victim's pelvis and his other hand on his chest. He left little kitten kisses across his target's jaw. He only stopped when Jimin started shouting at him.

"That's not what I meant! She has to be here to make her jealous!" He screamed.

Jin pulled away from a completely dumbfounded Namjoon.

"JIN WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!" Namjoon screamed, Jin's legs still wrapped around his waist.

"Oops." He said and apologized to Namjoon. And hopped off the counter. 

Namjoon completely speechless now, Jin saw his phone light up with a call from Yoongi, and Namjoon answered it quickly, running into the little staff room.

Jin turned to Jimin who raised an eyebrow at him.

***

(Y/n's Perspective)

At three thirty, Namjoon pulled up in front of your campus.

"Hi y/n!" Namjoon said excitedly. "How was your day?"

"Fantastic now that you're here." You smiled, buckling yourself in. "Where's Jin?"

"At your house, with Yoongi. He's pretty sick so I drove him home with him." Namjoon said. "How 'bout some coffee?" He asked, shifting your bag to the bag seat.

"Why are you dancing around the subject, what happened?"

"Ah, you know I can't dance, so therefore I have no idea what you're talking about." He chuckled.

"Okay, spill the beans, what happened."

Namjoon pulled up to the nearby coffee shop and drove through the drive-through, and ordered your favorite.

"Jin tried to seduce me this morning." Namjoon finally confessed.

You almost choked on your coffee "And did you like it?" You asked, smiling mischievously.

"I refuse to answer that question." He joked. "He said something along the lines of trying to make you jealous."

"Mm, that seems to be the theme of the day." You laughed "Jimin has been texting me all afternoon 'if I felt jealous of him yet'."

"And are you jealous of him?" Namjoon asked.

"Not really no." You say, "I've told him already I don't see him like that."

"What it is to be drop-dead gorgeous." Namjoon said dramatically indicating to you. You blushed.

"And how 'bout you? You jealous of him?" You say, changing the subject slightly.

"Jealous that he gets to wake up next to you every morning, yes."

"Mm, at least take me to dinner before you sleep with me." You laugh.

"No, I'm going to bang you, while you're having dinner." He joked.

"Ah, several rounds of hardcore sex." You joke back.

"Yep, you're not going to be able to stand for weeks." Dimples in full effect.

"Sounds like a plan!" You laugh.

***

After your 'coffee date,' Namjoon drove you home and walked you right to your front door. You peeked inside to see your visibly sick brother cuddling on the couch with Jin, both were fast asleep.

Before saying goodbye to Namjoon, he kissed you on her forehead, and bid you a good night, making your heart flutter.

Good day. It had been a very good day.

***

A/N Dedicated to @ivy44556 sorry the Namjin stuff was so short! It's hard to integrate it but I hope you like it! 

Also, this story might be done within 5 or so chapters, so if you have any ideas please let me know and I'll put it in!