Love is Not Over: Epilogue Part 2

You stood in the living room of your new home with your newborn son in your arms. Your husband of six years stood next to you, his arm around your waist.

Your brother gestured to take your son from you, you obliged. He gave your son his gummy smile and your baby giggled.

You watched Taehyung adjust the engagement ring around his finger, his fiance's arm around his shoulders.

Hoseok was next to Yoongi now, making silly faces at your son.

You admired your friends, they had all come to see your beautiful baby.

Namjoon playfully nibbled on your ear, you looked up at him and he gave you his dimples.

Even after all the fights over the six years of your marriage, after all the stress, after losing his job, and taking responsibility for being a stay home dad. He still found time to unconditionally love you.

A thought popped into your head. All those years ago, Hoseok goofing around and telling you that you'd find your soulmate. And that day you had found Jin. He wasn't wrong about finding your soulmate. Because without the stress and struggle Jin caused, you and Namjoon wouldn't have gotten closer, and as a result, fallen deeper in love with each other.

Jin had come into your life for a reason, and initially, it had hurt, but you became stronger as a result.

Jimin approached you and smiled at you and your beaming husband.

He complimented you on your gorgeous son. You thanked him.

You saw Jungkook express desire to hold your baby, and Namjoon assisted Yoongi in handing him off to Jungkook, who was overjoyed to hold the now sleepy baby in his arms.

Your son started to cry a bit and Jungkook handed him back to you. Namjoon encouraged everyone to enjoy the summer evening on the porch while you brought the little bundle to his room.

You sit in the rocking chair and gently sing him a lullaby. Soon he closed his eyes and you stay there listening to his little breaths. Soon you loose track of time.

Namjoon entered the room and informed you that it was late and everyone had gone home. He sat on the footstool next to you and together you watched your son sleep.

After a while you started to feel sleepy, your husband shifted your son to his cradle, and then carried you bridal style to the master bedroom next door.

He helped you change into your PJ's and crawled into bed with you, he put his arm across your waist, and you cuddled against his chest.

"I love you, Kim y/n." He said.

"I love you too, Kim Namjoon."

A/N And that's it! WOW, I can't believe I actually completed a story! Honestly, I owe it all to you guys!

I'm going to go into more detail in the thank you note, that will probably go up tomorrow! If you have any comments or questions please feel free to ask! I would still like to do a q&a next update. But WOW I can't thank you guys enough!!

All love ❤🌶😗 Emma!