A Farris Wheel Of Jealousy

(Y/n's perspective)

You had gotten out of bed around seven o'clock when you noticed Yoongi wasn't up yet. You were standing in the doorway looking at your brother, with one arm draped over Jin, both of them had their shirts off and the blanket low around their waists, probably from being too hot. 

This is good blackmail. You pulled your phone from your pocket and turned off the flash. Perfect. Yoongi started to stir, quickly you shoved your phone into the back pocket of your jeans, he looked at you with wide eyes.

"FUCK! Y/N!" He screamed leaping out of the covers and tripping backward so that his back slammed into the closet door with a thud. The sound scared Jin wake and rammed his back into the window sill at the opposite side of the room, clutching his heart. 

You could only laugh at your brother's heaving chest as he stammered an explanation.

"Ha! Busted Yoongers!" 

"Shit y/n! Its- not- aha- um." your brother looked down, realizing he was shirtless his eyes got even wider. "No! I- am-a-just-a-I was too hot! It's not-I" 

You were holding the stitch in your side from laughing. "Yoongi you don't have to explain it to me. I understand!" You wiped a tear from your eye.

He relaxed a little, Jin was still against the wall, terrified. You went over to him and grabbed his hand and lead him out of the room. "Common Yoongi you don't have to explain the birds and the bees to me, or should I say; just the birds." You gave him an evil grin, your brother looking at you horrified.  

***

You were almost done your breakfast when Yoongi made a reappearance. 

"So, Yoongi, Namjoon phoned a few minutes ago and suggested we leave Jin with him because he can't come with us, plus I don't want to leave him here with nothing to do all day." 

You could tell Jin was unhappy with being left with Namjoon, but what other option was there. 

"Yeah, I think it's a great idea." Your brother said still, salty with you.

"He also offered to drop us off so that's good too."

A few minutes later and Namjoon was knocking at the door to your apartment and helped himself to a cup of coffee. You still had a fifteen minutes before you needed to go.

"Hey, Yoongi-Hyung?" Namjoon said between sips of cheap, weak coffee. "Are you working until four today or two?"

"Weekdays It's eight to four." Your brother responded dryly.

'Is he okay?' Namjoon mouthed to you.

'Caught them cuddling.' You nodded your head towards Jin and Yoongi, both who were not paying attention to you.

Namjoon let out an audible laugh, Yoongi shot him a dirty look.

'Really!' he mouthed back.

You nodded excitedly.

Your brother stood up. "Look, thanks for the offer, but I'm going to catch the bus."

'Cranky much?' Namjoon mouthed smirked.

You laughed. 

*** 

You got out of the car and thanked Namjoon for the ride, Jin got out of the back seat and before sliding into the front with Namjoon, he hugged you, and you waved goodbye when they drove away.

"So who's that?" A girl asked, surprising you.

"Hyun-Jee!  I-Ah." You stammered.

"Oh quit it y/n, I would be a terrible best friend if I wasn't curious about your life." She smiled