You need to break a few eggs to mend a relationship.

Your brother almost had a heart attack when he saw Namjoon, then he started screaming at you for 'being irresponsible' and 'weirding Namjoon out'. (Despite Namjoon's insistence that he was fine).

Now it was 5:30 am and you're having a screaming match with your brother. Jin was tugging at Yoongi's shirt pocket, but he pushed him away, so now he clung to the back of your pajama shirt for dear life.

"You're a fucking awful person, you know that right!" He bellowed, scaring you a little. "I specifically told you NOT to call Namjoon, and look what you do!" He dramatically gestured around the room.

"I had things under control and you had to go screw it up! Because that's what you do! You run away, and blame people when you don't want to face your problems!" You screamed, tears filling your eyes.

"Well, the fuck do you want me to do!?" Yoongi got in your face and screamed at you, he was close enough to count his pores. "HUH? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!"

You had only been really scared of your brother once before. You were five and he threatened to throw you out of the tree house for a reason you've now forgotten.

"BE A DECENT HUMAN BEING FOR ONCE AND FUCKING WORK WITH  ME!" You shout back. Sobbing now.

You've touched a nerve, but your too angry to stop. Every issue you've had with him comes pouring out.

How he would get into one of his moods and would leave you to fend for yourself.

How he dumped his problems on you but refused to listen.

Or when you knew something was wrong, but he'd yell at you that it was nothing.

How he would hide in his room for days on end, only leaving for work and the bathroom.

How he would worry you all the time, so much that you forgot yourself.

How you cried most nights because you missed your brother so badly.

How lonely you felt when he forced, awful, unnecessary tension between you.

Bu then, Jin came along. And how grateful you were for a family again.

But Yoongi always ruined everything that made you feel better, by constructing some problem to wedge you into a corner of pain and misery.

You wanted to save things again, be his friend at least, his sister again, but you didn't know how to trust him anymore.

As if an invisible wall was blocking shared happiness.

You stopped screaming. You noticed that Jin had taken refuge behind Namjoon. Both of them had tears in their eyes.

Yoongi looked lost for words.

You didn't expect anything useful from him, you half wondered if he would kick you out. But he surprised you.

"I'm sorry." Tears started falling off his cheeks, "Y/n, I'm so sorry." He pulled you into a tight hug, you could feel his tears soaking the back of your shirt. "Please. Forgive me."

"I forgive you Yoongi." You could feel the wet patch your own tears left on his chest. "Can I ask you something?"

Yoongi inhaled sharply.

"Yeah sure, anything."

"Will you let Jin stay here?"

He hesitated.

"Yeah, I can do that."

A much taller figured embraced the both of you. "Thank you."

You could vaguely smell peanut butter on his breath.

Then the tears started all over again.