Beginning of the End

You woke with a jolt. A considerably better-looking Yoongi was violently shaking you awake. 

"Yeah good morning to you too." You say angrily.

"Are you forgetting to tell me something?" Yoongi said smugly.

"I dunno, did you forget to tell me something?" You retort.

"I saw you making out with a certain someone yesterday" He smiled. "Rhymes with Hamloon perhaps."

"You're awful at being subtle, you know that right."

He shrugged. "I was out pretty cold, you could have brought him inside, I wouldn't have heard a thing." Your brother cheekily bounced on the balls of his feet.

"Yeah, I figured the neighbors had heard enough ruckus from you and Jin..." 

Your brother playfully frowned. "Awe common y/n when are you going to admit that you like him."

"Never, because I don't like him." You lied.

"Deny it all you like y/n but I know what I know." Yoongi turned on his heels and practically skipped out of your room.

What was going on this morning?

You hopped out of bed and made your way to the kitchen to find Jin in a... suit?

"Am I dreaming?" You ask him. Yoongi was leaning on the counter in a white button down and black slacks, which you hadn't noticed until now. "Or are you guys looking really spiffy?"

"Guess what y/n!" Jin said excitedly. "Jungkook's going to this party thing and he invited me!"

You looked at Yoongi confused. 

"As a reward for passing his exam, his college roommates insisted on throwing a party for him, and they said to invite all the guys he knew." Yoongi said, placing his elbows on the counter, his hands clasped under his chin.

"But why the formal get-up?" You asked.

Your brother shrugged, still smiling.

"And what about me?" You asked, sitting on the chair next to Jin.

"I figured you'd want to ask Hyun-Jee for a sleepover or something." He said.

"That's incredibly presumptuous of you." You said.

"Am I wrong?" Your brother asked, shrugging.

"Well no-"

"That's not all!" Jin exclaimed, cutting you off. "Someone bought Yoongi's song!"

"WHAT!" You scream in delight, jumping out of the chair , sending it sliding accross the kitchen "I didn't think you still were making music! That's fantastic Yoongers!" You pulled him into a tight hug, which he reciprocated "Oh my god! Who bought it?"

Your brother beamed "Big Hit."

"YOONGI I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!" You screamed, in delight.

"I've got a meeting with them this evening, and I bought my self a suit and Jin came with me so I got him one, too." Your brother hugged you again.

"Jeez, when did you have time to do all that?" You ask.

"Y/n it's like noon, we did it this morning!" Your brother laughed.

You broke your hug with Yoongi and gave Jin a quick hug before racing to your room to update Hyun-Jee.

You were on the phone with Hyun-Jee when Yoongi popped his head into your room around 3:00, wearing more party like clothes.