TUESDAY, MAY 22nd 2018

(Y/n's perspective)

The last few months had been the best in your life, you truly felt reconnected with your brother. He laughed with you, his friends, and hadn't been in one of his moods since January. Your 20th birthday last month was your best birthday yet! You wore the sweater Yoongi gave you pretty much every day. Life was fantastic! Better yet, last week Yoongi had come home ecstatic, he'd gotten a raise, and insisted he take you and Jin to the park for ice cream. The two of you hadn't eaten out in years, let alone had ice cream! You vaguely wondered if a fairy switched out your grumpy, grandpa brother for a lively almost childlike one. And he genuinely wanted to spend time with you, like tonight, Yoongi was sat opposite of you at the end of your bed, quizzing you on definitions for your final exam in a couple of weeks. Jin sat stretched out across your lap. Your only worry was that he hadn't grown much, but Jungkook insisted that Jin would be a big boy eventually. 

At 10:30 the two of you split up, and you fell asleep with Jin nestled next to your hip. Life was incredible, and you finally had a family again.

And then it all fell apart

You awoke with a start. The sound of heavy breathing, muffled snores, and a horrible weight on your side pinned you to your mattress. You sneak a peek at your captor and are hit with a million emotions at once as you see an unfamiliar, brown-haired man  lying across your stomach. At first, you're scared speechless. And then you scream at the top of your lungs.

"YOONGI! HELP ME!"  Your scream shakes the strange man awake and he falls off the right side of your bed, as you jump out the left side and press your back against the wall. Holy Hell and he's naked! What the f-

Yoongi practically breaks down your door, brandishing a fire extinguisher. The strange man wobbly stands up and his terrified eyes flip between you and your enraged, scared and protective older brother who is standing facing the brown haired man with wide, shocked eyes. 

But the man's eyes. Those eyes. They look so familiar.

It hits you. Yoongi comes to his senses and brings the fire extinguisher above his head and lunges forward to beat the living daylight-

"JIN!" You yell, the strange man's still terrified eyes land on you. Yoongi pauses for a moment before putting his two cents in. Furious eyes not wavering from the man.

"What the hell are you talking about!" He yelled, "Jin is a fucking cat, this is a very guilty man sleeping in my sister's bed!" He raised his weapon higher.

"Let me ask him some questions!" You yell back, eyes locked on Yoongi's face.

"How the hell does that make any sense anyway! Cats don't just turn into people just because!"

"Back off a little and let me ask!" Yoongi looks at you, searching, for what? You don't know.

"Okay, if you're who I think you are." You gently inch closer to the man, hands in a position of surrender. "You're going to be able to answer some questions, can you do that for me?" You try to keep your voice steady and calm, even though the adrenaline hasn't stopped pounding in your ears.