Preview!

This idea came to me one magical day, i was laying awake in my bed in the middle of the night unable to sleep. (Story ideas is all i ever think about :P). Out of the blue there was thunder and lightning and i grinned evilly at my ceiling as the idea for this hit me.

ENJOY~!

Preview -

"Tyler Montgomery, 'Aliens Exist' was NOT one of the topics I set to choose from for your essay this week!" the teacher barked at me. I shrugged, leaning back in my chair and crossing my arms over my chest. All eyes were on me, waiting for my reply. I was known as one of those annoying students who breaks the rules and then justifies it with logic that usually resulted in my winning the case.

"Perhaps not, but the fifth option clearly said, 'A subject you take interest in'," I defied. My teacher's face went from red to scarlet as her knuckles turned white from clutching her ruler so hard.

"I meant something real!" she barked. The whole class laughed nervously, wondering which side to take and looking back and forth as if that would help them decide between the two. I cocked an eyebrow, getting on the defensive.

"Miss, are you suggesting Aliens aren't real? Even when confronted on many occasions with proof of life on other planets from water remnants and cells found on the polar axis'. And is English not a subject to broaden the imagination with creative writing. So therefore should a student not be encouraged to develop a topic in which he or she chooses as his or her beliefs, considering there is more proof out there that aliens exist than there is of God,” I stated clearly. The teacher just blinked at me, obviously unaware that I was prepared to stake my claim and stand my ground.

“Mr Montgomery, I refuse to be ridiculed on my own teaching skills. Please go to the principals office immediately,” she growled, pointing to the classroom door. I rose and grabbed my stuff, tossing my bag over my right shoulder and my books under my arm as I walked towards the front of the class. Marco grinned at me as I passed him and I winked back.

“Fine, but you've only proved me right,” I said to the teacher and then exited the classroom before she began to steam out her ears. I headed up the hall to the front office where I would find the principals office. Teachers gonna hate, what can you do.

It was a good thing the Principal was my uncle in law and secretly adored my 'Aliens Exist' rambling every time he came over for dinner...

Now go check it out >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mouki out~