Step One: Believe In Aliens

I'm going over my vow to upload once SK04 is done, since it's only a few chapters from finishign anyway, and i'm uploading this early haha :P

Me hope you likey XDXD And there's two ways to let me know, V and C!!

Don't forget to check out the song on the side, i don't go to the effort for nothing you know :P And the picture of Tyler <3

WARNING: Contains Supernatural Themes!

ENJOY!

Tyler~

BANG!

I punched my locker door, frustrated that it wouldn't open. People were staring at me as they passed, but I didn't care. I was in a bad mood, and the weather outside the window behind me fitted it perfectly. The sky was so dark it was almost night time, and it was pouring down with rain so hard you couldn't see more than a few feet. Distant rumbles of thunder threatened to come closer and damper the feeling further.

“Chill,” Marco, the Italian stallion and my best friend, laughed beside me, patting me on the back. He was slightly taller than me with thick dark Italian black hair. He had tanned olive skin and deep brown eyes.

“Shush,” I demanded of him and then flicked my lock open and shoved my bag into my locker. When I did this, a comic book fell out onto the ground. I looked down at the cover of Volume 11, Chapter 8, of Captain Soutfire: The Alien Brigade of Star-C, at my feet. It was my favourite comic book series, Marco's too, about a superhero named Captain Soutfire, and his trusty sidekick Doopervoid, trying to stop the evil Doctor Heartless from enslaving all life in the Universe. Marco and I are kind of, sort of, geeks.

Marco bent down and picked up the comic for me.

“When does the next one come out?” he asked me curiously, gazing at the cover of the latest edition.

“November,” I mumbled, grabbing it from him and shoving the comic back in my locker, before closing the door shut. Then I realised I needed my bag and books and I had to open it again. Once I got what I wanted and closed it, Marco and I turned to head off to class.

“Hey Tyler, Marco,” called a girl with her posse as they passed us in the hall. We both waved, then turned to each other.

“Who are they?” I asked my best friend.

“No idea,” he replied, and then we headed off to class.

That kind of thing happened a lot to us, and we knew why. Girls founds us... dare I say it, cute. I don't know what it was, maybe because I'd hit puberty late, maybe because we liked games and comics and science-fiction, maybe because we were the only two guys in school who weren't driven by sex, and actually wanted to have a descent conversation with people, maybe all of the above. All I knew was that I got goo goo eyes a lot, and a lot of girl's attention.

Which of course, doesn't bother Marco or I one little bit.

We arrived in class and took our seats halfway up the class. The room was already filling up, and the whole school seemed eerie because it was so dark that the lights in the classes and the halls seemed to come from a horror movie.

The teacher came in with a growl, obviously unhappy to be here, and slammed her books down on her desk to get people's attention.

“I want quiet, and could everyone pass their assignments up the front,” she shrieked, trying to flatten her crazy frizzy hair. Marco and I shared a look that said, 'Miss has forgotten to take her pills today'.