Step Two: Find An Alien

Been a while on this one, which is why i made it a little longer than usual XD

Check out the song i picked on the side if you can XD

And the sexy picture of the new kid Max too :P Omg i love that picture *goes and stares at it for five hours while drooling*

ENJOY!

Tyler~

I was sitting outside the Principals office with my head down, my hands in my lap, and tapping my right foot. School had just ended but I still had to wait for the Principal to finish with a meeting before I could go in. Yes, I still had to see the Principal even though I went out onto the oval, my teacher had reported me to him herself after I didn't show. What a loser, she really wasn't fit to teach. I'm pretty sure I know more about English Literature than she does, and she's supposed to be the expert.

The door beside me opened and a young business man in a suit stepped out. He was shaking the young Principal's hand and they were laughing, then they waved and the guy left. The Principal crossed his arms over his chest and leant against the door frame, looking down at me with raised eyebrows.

“Again Tyler? You know this makes it three times this month?” my uncle Neil said to me. I rose to my feet and grabbed my bag.

“Is it my fault your teachers can't teach?” I defended.

“Watch your mouth,” he barked, grabbing my arm and yanking me into his office. He closed the door and shoved me into one of the chairs opposite his desk, then walked around and sat in his own much larger one. He hung his head and rubbed his temples, sighing.

“You know one of these days I'll have to give you a proper punishment right?” he chuckled. I smirked.

“Define 'proper' punishment?” I laughed. Neil wouldn't let anyone else find out, but when he had to give me a detention or something, it usually meant me staying back after school, him buying coffee and doughnuts, and us catching up. Neil was my favourite uncle, he got me, better than my parents did.

“Your teacher isn't very happy with you,” Neil warned, sitting back in his chair and tidying up his desk. I rolled my eyes, sitting back too.

“Did she tell you that she set a task, and one of the options clearly stated that I could write an essay on a topic of my choosing, and when I chose Aliens she seemed surprised and told me I had to pick a topic that was 'real'?” I explained calmly. Neil laughed, shaking his head.

“Then she had it coming to her,” he chuckled.

“Exactly,” I stated, triumphant, as I crossed my arms over my chest.

“Alright fine,” Neil said, standing and straightening his perfectly pressed navy pin striped suit. He ran his hands back through his almost too long for a business man black hair and walked to the door. “Since I can't hold it against you for standing up for your beliefs, I must insist you try and tone down the rebellion please,” Neil went on, opening the door. He nodded to the receptionist, who was all too eager to jump to attention. Her clothes were close to R rated for a high school, her blonde hair pulled back into a bun, and her boobs were far too present in the room as she rushed off down the hall.

“What? You're actually going to give me detention?” I laughed to hide my concern. Detention I could handle, depending on the teacher giving it.