Step Seventeen: Escape The Aliens

There was a song i was going to use for this, and then as i was uploading another song came into mind to use instead... and now i can't decide which one i want to use... such a dilema!

(Okay i've decided to put 'The Flood' on the side because i watched the video and he licked the mic and my loins went crazy! hahahaha! But i'm adding a link to the other side for anyone interested in finding out what it is ;) )

Anyway, you can also avert your eyes to the side and see a very delicious picture of Tyler ;) mwahahaha

ENJOY!

Tyler~

The new Max stood before me, looking bigger, mightier, and more powerful. He came over to me and pulled me to my feet, then in a swipe of his claws on the chains, he sliced through them like butter and they fell around me.

“I love you,” I told him right then and there. He looked over me, and it was weird being stared at by five glowing eyes, but I didn't seem to mind.

“I love you too,” he said, and I would have reached up and kissed him if he wasn't now 8 feet tall and towering over me.

“We should go,” I said, glancing past him. Max looked too. Bursting through every exit to the arena were hundreds of Martians charging our way with weapons raised high and glowing ready to fire.

“Come on,” Max said, holding my hand with his bottom right one. He charged, dragging me behind him, towards one of the exits. When we reached the horde of Martians, Max swung both left arms at them and set the whole lot of them tumbling backwards into each other in a black wave. Then he lifted me up and carried me past them as he ran from the arena into the corridor.

Once out, he put me down, still holding my hand, and we ran.

I didn't know where we were going, but Max seemed to know his way around and I wondered how many times he's actually been here.

Weaving through the halls like a maze, we opened out into a huge hanger with lots of Martian spaceships. There was one still on by a door and we ran to it.

We climbed inside and Max took the captain's seat while I stood in the back, holding onto a pole to the side.

“Do you know how to fly this?” I asked, looking back out the windscreen to the door we'd come through. There was shadows creeping around the corner. They were right behind us.

“Uh...” was all Max replied and I laughed. I wasn't sure why, we weren't in the clear yet. Maybe it was because I was so happy to see him, and that we were both still alive, so far.

Max pressed a whole heap of buttons and stuff, and then rose and came to me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the chair, then strapped me in tightly.

“What're you doing?” I asked, trying to take his hands off the seatbelt. But he used his two free hands to hold mine while he finished.

“I've set it on autopilot, it'll take you straight to my house on Jupiter, it's safest there. I'll meet you when I'm done,” he said to me in a serious rush.

“You're not coming?” I asked, frowning. I grabbed his arm to stop him going, even though I knew he was way stronger than me and could rip free. He didn't though.

“No,” he sighed, bending down over the chair to bring his face close to mine. It was hard for him to do so in the small space we had in the cockpit. “There's something I have to do first. Go, be safe. I'll meet you there soon,” he explained. Then with his top left arm he reached up and pressed something in his ear. His body shook and he shrunk, changing colour, and turned back to Max the human, the one I knew best.