Step Seven: Kiss The Alien

I know something you don't know....

And it's in this chapter, so go read it if you want to find out what it is!!! :P

Don't forget to check out the picture of Max on the side and....

The video of the guy who plays Max!!!! OMG *drools*

ENJOY!

Tyler~

Again!

He was doing it, AGAIN!

I shoved Max away and wiped my mouth on my sleeve.

“Will you cut that out you mole!” I growled, temper flaring. Max stumbled back from my shove and tripped, landing on his butt on the grass. Suddenly everyone outside was looking at us. A few of the girls yelped.

“He hurt Max,” someone cried. One of his new fangirls. Suddenly Vee was at my side, pulling me away. She grabbed my face with both hands and looked in my eyes.

“Sweetheart, chill,” she told me, and I melted away.

“I'm sorry,” I said, bowing my head with shame. I don't what had gotten into me.

Actually, I did.

When Max kissed me my senses, emotions, and adrenaline were amplified.

Max got up and brushed himself off, he was smiling at me like nothing had happened. Vee stood back as he walked towards me, and my eyes went wide as Max grabbed me by the shoulders and shoved me up against a wall. He held his head lips just before mine and I could feel the heat. The remnants of the last kiss still had my body on edge.

I was shaking, the intensity he was looking at me...

“You can be with Vienna all you want. Hide from me, avoid me. But I'm not going to stop kissing you every chance I get. Remember that,” Max whispered so only I could hear. I could feel his breath on my lips. I gulped, and Max walked away.

I slid to the ground, eyes wide, and Vee laughed at me.

“I told you you were gay,” Vienna laughed. I frowned at her and got up.

“What are you talking about woman?” I groaned, grabbing her hand and going back over to Marco, who looked pretty conflicted. His lips were pulled halfway between a grin and a grimace. Obviously he was trying to decide whether what he'd just seen was amusing or disgusting.

I felt a bit the same myself actually.

“So what did you think of the kiss Marco? Hot right? Now you and Gunner have to hook up,” Vee chuckled, slightly smug.

“Why do I have to have Gunner? Why can't I have Tyler?” Marco snapped, Vee shrugged.

“Tyler has Max,” she said like it was the most simple and obvious thing in the world. A shudder ran through me. I wasn't so sure I had Max as much as I was sure Max had me.

Vienna touched my knee, making me look up at her. She was smiling, but I knew she had a hidden agenda.

“We need to talk,” she said to me softly. Marco leaped to his feet.

“Whoa whoa, keep me out of that heavy stuff,” he said in a rush and hurried off to class ten minutes early. I nodded to my 'girlfriend' for her to continue.