Step Fourteen: Say Goodbye To The Alien

Dishonour on you, dishonour on your family, dishonour on your cow!

hahah mulan is still in my head :P

Don't forget to check out the stuff on that side >>>> (including the vote button? please? :P)

Oh and check out the link on the side (if it works) because it'll make your orgasm out your ears :P

And comment to me what's on your mind XD

ENJOY!

Tyler~

I was laying on my side on the bed, the sheets pulled down to my stomach, staring across the room to the window. The curtains were open and the very first glimpse of light was starting to show in the sky. I hadn't even gotten to sleep yet. I'd just laid here all night thinking about everything that has suddenly happened to me.

Marco never asked me where I'd been, so I never had to give an answer. Neil seemed pretty angry, but I knew it was because he cared and he was worried. Max had filled me in on a few things before he'd dropped me off. Like the fact I was staying with my Uncle now, until my parents thought it was safe back home. Apparently someone had broken into my room. Max explained that it'd actually been him, but that my parents didn't know.

He told me I was still dating Vienna, and it was actually her who set the two of us up in the first place. She'd encouraged it. He wasn't sure how much I'd told my friends, so he couldn't tell me about that, but he did say that Gunner was being strange and not talking to me. He said it's because of the incident at his house, not that he even remembered it.

So he filled me in on all the events I'd forgotten, and explained as best he could. But it was like being told something new, something you didn't know first off. It was hard to believe all this had happened, and why I'd forgotten them in the first place.

I'd killed two aliens tonight, without even thinking about it. I'd just taken them down with a natural instinct to protect. Protect myself? Or protect Max?

I couldn't remember that guy. As hard as I tried, I couldn't. But I wanted to.

I closed my eyes and pictured Max before me. He was laying there in my bed in front of me, smirking at me in the very dim light.

“Please remember me,” imaginary Max breathed onto my face.

“I'm trying,” I replied. And after that I tried to drift off to sleep to the thoughts of Max here with me.

“Uh!” came a muffled distant sound from out in the living room. I frowned and then smirked. I thought I'd been sensing some tension between my uncle and best friend for a while now. Looks like things have progressed in the few weeks of memory I'd missed.

Marco~

It was early, but I wasn't sure how early. 6? 7? Too early for a Saturday at least. I was sleeping on the couch in Neil's apartment, Tyler and Neil in their own rooms, but something was moving around in the room that woke me. I opened my eyes, but it was still dark and I couldn't see very well. The curtains were closed in the living room to block the light, but I could see a dark figure moving around the room. It was standing at the end of the couch near my feet, moving towards me slowly. I sat up quickly, opening my mouth to scream, but a hand covered my mouth.