Step Twelve: Forget The Alien

This chapter... for me... was kind of like... weird. hahahaha

Don't forget to vote and comment and check out the side awesome stuff (like the picture of MAX <3), because i said so!

ENJOY!

Tyler~

Max.

Max?

Who was Max?

I didn't know a Max.

Why was that name in my head?

The weird guy who'd been kissing me was staring at me, like he was trying to guess what I was thinking. What's his problem?

“Who are you?” I asked him. It was so strange, his face seemed somewhat familiar, but I couldn't place it, like I'd seen it in an old dream or something. Probably a nightmare. “Do I know you?” I added, because he didn't answer me. He was still staring at me with his mouth slightly open like a goldfish.

“Yes, you know me,” he sighed, turning away from me for the first time and going over to some panel where he tapped away at the buttons. I frowned... curious.

“Then who are you?” I asked, impatient. I'm not a very patient guy.

“My name is Kiasorah Maxtesiosa, and I'm your boyfriend,” he said without even looking at me. My jaw dropped and my eyes bulged wide. What was with this loser? What a cruel joke. Has the world gone loopy or something?

“My... my...?” I spluttered, trying to find words, “No way! I'm not gay! And I'm going out with Vienna.” The guy looked at me and raised his eyebrows, smirking. What's his name again? I forget. Kiasblabbieblah? I don't know, I don't care.

“Whatever,” I said and walked past him out of the room into the next. This room was slightly bigger, with a few different things. There was an open door to the outside, and on either side were brackets with parachute bags. Why would their be parachutes like that in a house? I shook my head and walked outside to take a look around, then my jaw hit the floor... or should I say sand.

I was looking out at the Australian outback.

The middle of nowhere.

There was red sand as far as the eye could see. Or at least as far as I could see before the landscape disappeared into the blackness of the night.

A few white gum trees spotted the area, but that was about it.

No roads.

No houses.

No signs of life anywhere.

For all I knew, I could be the last human alive. Well, and Kias.

Someone appeared behind me, though I knew who it was, and I heard him laugh.

“Did you kidnap me?” I gasped, my back still to him. He chuckled again, standing in the doorway to the strange building. I stepped further out and had a good look around.

The building Kias was still standing in was silver and kind of pear shaped, literally. The bigger end was buried in the red sand and it kind of looked a little lopsided. There was one door and no windows.

Then it hit me.

It wasn't a house.

It was a spaceship.