Step Four: Hide The Alien's Identity

I'm uploading this one so frequently... for now! That's because i can't stop writing it :P But you guys don't mind right?

Don't forget to check out the song and picture of Gunner on the side! You guys like the sexy pictures right? I do!

ENJOY!

Tyler~

Max was on top of me.

Max was kissing me.

I shoved him off and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

“Dude! What are you do-” I tried, but he lunged at me again, grabbing my face with both hands and holding his lips over mine. I tried to break free, but I couldn't, he was holding me too tight.

“Mmm!” I groaned, trying to pry his hands off my face. This guy was pretty strong.

“MM!” I screamed louder, ripping at his arms and punching him in the stomach and chest. He seemed completely unaffected by it. So I gave up and just sat there, letting him kiss me. Finally he stopped and pulled back. I freaked, leaping to my feet and tumbling through the wardrobe door onto my back and a bike. Max stood and looked out from the dark at me... eyes glowing with white and blue streaks.

I opened my mouth, but no words came out. Max was... Max was... Max...

“FOUND YOU!” Gunner cried, bursting into the room. Then he laughed and ran off. When I looked back up at Max his eyes were back to normal. I blinked and rubbed my face, unbelieving.

“You... you...” I stuttered, raising a shaking hand to point at the boy. Max stepped out of the wardrobe and grabbed my shaking hand, hauling me to my feet. He looked down at me and grinned.

“Saw it on a movie, seven minutes in heaven, I wanted to try it,” he said and then walked through the mess to the door.

“I suppose, since we got caught, we don't have to hide anymore,” and then with that he left. I stood there stunned, my lips tingling, feeling like I'd just been violated. I knew there was a reason I didn't trust that guy but... HOLY CRUD HE'S AN ACTUAL ALIEN!

And not just any alien, the alien that had kissed me on the field. I wasn't crazy! And the alien was gay? Definitely bi.

My mind has just been seriously f*cked up the ass sideways... metaphorically. I shuddered and scrambled out of the room and into the hall. There were people coming down it towards me and the stairs, I could hear Gunner up the end calling out things, so I guessed these were the people who'd also been caught. Max was no where to be seen. I waited for the people to pass and then followed them downstairs back into the living room. Vee was sitting on the couch and Marco was laying on his stomach over the coffee table... pretending to swim on it. I leaped over to him and jumped onto his back, laying over him and swimming too.

“Go my teenage mutant ninja turtle pal!” I cried and Marco laughed.

“Ahoy!” he shouted to Vee. I sat over Marco's lower back and patted his butt for Vee to join me. She came over and straddled Marco too, wrapping her arms around my waist. Onlookers were laughing, glad for the entertainment while they waited for everyone else to be rounded up.

“Onwards to a land undiscovered by man,” I cheered, arm up to the sky. “Or woman,” I added because Vee poked me in the side and it really hurt.

“Can someone get me a doughnut, I need fuel to get us across the ocean,” Marco said, still flailing his arms trying to swim. A girl hopped up and went off to the kitchen. Of course she would, Marco could click his fingers and the girls would come running, not that he would actually try.