Step Three: Invite The Alien To Party

WOO, so this story seems to be pretty popular, i'm so glad!!!! I feel like dancing, but i wont just yet, so i can upload :P

Song and pic of Marco on the side, check em out if you can!!!

ENJOY!

Tyler~

I dreamt of him last night.

I don't know why.

I didn't even think about him before I went to sleep.

But there he was in my dreams, leaning over me on my bed, asking me how old I was. He got angry, and started ripping my sheets apart.

And then he tried to kiss me.

So when I woke up I felt nervous about going to school. I got dressed in a daze, skipped breakfast, and then bought a snack from the bakery as I walked in the sunshine. Yes, it was sunny, for the first time in a while. But it was still cold so I still had a jumper on.

When I got to school people were gathered out the front entrance looking at something. I had a feeling I knew what so I kept my head down and ducked around the back, avoiding the scene. I went to my group's usual spot under a tree and leant against it, dropping my bag at my feet, and putting my hands in my pockets.

“Have you seen the new kid?” a voice asked me. I rolled my eyes.

“Yes Marco, I've seen the new kid,” I said, trying to fight back the sarcasm. Marco poked his head around the side of the tree and grinned a cheesy smile at me.

“He's a bit of a tractor,” my best friend nodded idly. “In a none gay way,” he added, noting my raised eyebrows. Then he laughed and sat down cross legged at my feet, pulling out an apple and taking a bite.

“You seem in a good mood,” I pointed out, sliding down the barky tree so I was sitting too.

“Do I?” Marco asked as if he hadn't noticed. He shrugged and took another bite of apple. The sun was really warming up the day and it was getting pretty hot under my jumper, so I grabbed the edges and lifted it over my head.

“Whoa there cowboy, keep the abs tucked away,” Vee laughed. I tore the jumper off and then pulled my shirt down, smirking at my girlfriend who had just appeared. My jaw dropped when I saw who was next to her.

“Hey bros, this is the new kid Max, I told him he could hang with us,” Vee introduced, pointing to Max beside her. He seemed more... human now, not smiling so weird and looking at more things than just me. He nodded to Marco and then to me, before sitting down between Vienna and Marco.

“Hey dude, don't worry, we'll look out for you,” Marco told the new kid, holding out his hand. Max stared at his outstretched hand, not taking it, so Marco quickly pulled it away embarrassed.

“So, ah, what subjects do you like?” Marco pushed on, trying to converse. I looked away over at a girl and a guy talking a few feet away. It looked pretty aggressive, on the girl's part, while the boy just seemed amused. I tried to strain my ears to listen in.

“... And to top it off, you don't even answer my calls,” the girl was saying. The guy sighed and ran a hand over his chin.

“Can't you get the hint? I'm not interested,” the guy said, smirking. The girl pouted, standing up straighter and pushing out her chest to somehow seem more appealing.