Step Eight: Date The Alien

i'm tired, so i don't have much to say for this bit, but don't forget to check out the song and picture on the side XD

ENJOY!

Max~

Dear Diary,

Is that how this stuff works?

Wait no, that's something else. This is more of a voice over thing. Hmm... audience?

I laughed as I entered the school. It was a strange place, but I've become well enough acquainted with it now.

“Hey Maxi,” someone said to me. I looked to my side to see that girl again, the one who was... FILE CHECK... dating Tyler. Vienna.

“Hi,” I replied, slowing so she could walk with me because it seemed that's what she was trying to do.

I felt... something, something moving around in the pit of my stomach. It was a new emotion... it was a weird one. I couldn't quite put a name on it... Happy? Sad? No no, it began with a P. Peachy? Nope, it was stronger than that. Oh, I know what it is, Protective. I felt protective of Vienna. Vee had been so kind to me the past week and a bit, I didn't want anything to hurt her.

“So... what did you and Tyler do last night?” Vee asked excitedly. I felt my cheeks flush. Blushing was a weird sensation. In my species our dots on our cheeks change from black to blue when we 'blush'.

“Nothing much,” I said, a casual term I'd learnt from Marco only yesterday. Vee pouted, hooking her arm around mine. I had to rack my data base to check what that meant, and from what I knew it seemed fine, she wasn't coming onto me.

“Come on, give me the details,” she pleaded.

I opened my mouth to tell Vienna everything when Tyler came around the corner of the hallway with Marco. Marco waved and cried out to us, and Vee did it back. But Tyler's eyes caught mine and then we both grinned. I licked my lips, feeling them tingle in longing to be against his again.

When we reached them Tyler grabbed Vee and kissed her. I looked away, feeling... jealous? And smiled to Marco.

“Did you watch the game last night?” he asked me excitedly.

“No,” I replied, glancing over at the couple, I strained my ears to hear them over the noisy busy hallway with the chatting students that were rushing back and forth.

“Well?” Vee asked him.

“We kissed,” Tyler replied shyly. Vee screamed and a few people turned to look.

“O M G, so cute. Tell me everything,” Vee giggled. I frowned and looked right at her. The girl was smiling and bouncing on the spot. What? From the experience I've gotten from watching movies and reading books... Vienna was not supposed to be reacting like that.

“Shh, can I tell you later?” Tyler whispered, glancing over at me. I smirked. I loved the way he looked at me like that, like I was something bad for him, but he wanted it anyway. He smiled back.

“Alright,” Vee grumbled, “But admit it, you're at least bisexual.” She ended it with a laugh and Tyler shook his head.

“Fine, I'll admit it. I'm bisexual,” he gave in. Vee got on her tip toes and kissed his cheek.

“Good boy,” she teased and came back over to us.

“Max?” Marco asked me. I snapped back and looked at the boy who'd been talking to me and I'd been paying no attention to.