One

" One, two, three, jump! "
Jimin flew in the air with grace. His hair was swooshing in the air with such delicacy. He landed gracefully on the ground and bowed finally. Sweats were dripping down his face and His teacher was truly impressed and gave him a round of applause.

" Well done Jimin. That's about it for today, you've really improved. " His ballet teacher praised him non-stop as Jimin became red.

" You're great at ballet. " Ms.Gracia gave him a firm nod.

" Thanks. "

" So see you next Sunday then Jimin? "

" Yes, see you. " Jimin went packing his things up and went to the changing room to change into his everyday clothes.

Ms.Gracia was about to leave as she saw someone fimilar waiting outside.

" Mr Park. " Jimin's teacher waved at Jimin's dad who waiting outside the room. He saw her and smiled with a response as he walked in.

" Ms Gracia. "

" Can I have a word with you Mr.Park ? Just a minute. "

" Um sure. "

" Mr.Park, Jimin has been a very dedicated student. Although it was very tough and tiring,  Jimin he'd never complained. " His teacher was still non-stop praising all about Jimin until Jimin's dad also became a bit shy.

" He really is a great kiddo. " Mr. Park was smiling widely with Ms Gracia as Jimin walked out of the changing room.

" Dad. " Jimin greeted with a smile plastered across his face.

" Ms.Gracia. " His ballet teacher smiled.

" We were just talking about you. "

" Oh. About what? " Jimin asked.

" I was thinking Mr.Park, do you want Jimin to go for the young ballet competition? I think Jimin would be alright. After all, it's held at another 6 months time. "

" Would he learn all the moves in time? He has only been here learmimg for a month. " Mr.Park held his son's shoulder.

" He'd be fine. He's a fast learner. "

" We'll consider. "

" Son. Let's go. " Mr. Park patted his son's head as they waved the Ms. Gracia goodbye.