Eighteen

" Jiminie. "

Jimin opened his eyes, and immediately started to squint as the bright sun made full contact with his eyes.

He sat up and looked around. Examining the place.

He's wearing the same oversized shirt.

He's back.

Back at the same place.

He was greeted by a small, fluffy puppy that was running towards him, pushing him down.

" Hey you. "

Jimin cheerfully patted the puppy's head as the puppy stayed in Jimin's embrace.

The puppy hopped around him as Jimin started to chuckle.

A big shadow appeared infront of him as he looked up.

" You like him? "

Yoongi.

Jimin wordlessly stood up, approached Yoongi and hugged him tightly. His head resting on Yoongi's shoulder as tighten his hug.

" Yoong. "

This magical moment, Jimin could never forget. He embraced Yoongi with all his might, and he felt, warm, protected, mostly secure.

Jimin talked into Yoongi's clothes as Yoongi comfortly stroke Jimin's back.

" Jimin. "

Yoongi planted a soft kiss on Jimin's hair as Jimin grinned.

The little puppy is wagging his tail, barking, trying to get Jimin's attention by placing his front two paws onto Jimin's leg.

Jimin broke the hug and inserted his hands beneath the puppy's front legs and lifted him up gently.

" Hey little guy. "

Jimin twirled around, the puppy in his hands barking in excitement, wagging his tails happily.

Jimin was laughing and all knots until he noticed something odd about the little cheerful puppy.

He only has 3 legs.

Not 3 legs but,

His front left leg is shorter compared to the others.

Jimin's lips formed an 'O' shape and gasped. He felt sad and pity for the little puppy.

" What happened to you? "

Yoongi noticed Jimin's behavior, and quickly peck Jimin on the cheek.

Jimin gave Yoongi a sad smile in respond.

" Chip. "

" Chip? "

" His name is Chip. " Yoongi said breathlessly.

Jimin smiled tiredly at the still happy puppy,

" Hey Chip. "

The puppy barked happily in respond.

Jimin puts the puppy down as it ran around.

" Chip is wonderful, isn't he? "

Jimin smiled at the puppy, trying his best to maintain balance and run.

" He's amazing. "

The puppy accidentally fell, rolling on the soft green field, his back facing the ground. The puppy's face was turning to a frown. Because of his disability, gettting up on his own isn't that easy.

Jimin wanted to help him get back up but was stopped by Yoongi. Yoongi placed his arm infront of Jimin, blocking his way.

Jimin looked at Yoongi.