Sixteen

" One, two, three... and jump! "

Jimin followed his coach's orders and leaped into the air.

He spun, not once, not twice, but thrice! Breaking his earlier record as he landed, and then rolled onto the ground, his back facing the floor. As he flexibly pushed himself up into the air. Jimin was already exhausted; sweat was dripping from his hair, along his back and onto the floor, which made Jimin all sticky and his shirt glued onto him. But, afterall, he managed to pose like he was instructed, and finally, a big bow.

" Well done, Jimin. "

Jimin was finally back to his stressing, hard to memorise yet so fine, elegant routines.

Jimin ran to his teacher's side and took the bottle of water that she was handing out to him.

" I'm still a bit rusty. " Jimin laughed as he opened the cap.

His teacher smiled, as she patted him in the back.

" It's okay. You'll be fine. "

Jimin drank a whole gulp of water, his cheeks puffing up as he nodded.

He packed his things up when an unexpected visitor came.

The person was lurking by the door,

He looked up,

Oh.

His boss.

" Jimin. "

Jimin tilted his head as he headed towards the door.

" Boss. Why are you here? It's not until my shift for at least 3 hours. "

His boss wore casual clothing, white tee, ripped jeans and of course, a pair of converse.

He was taller than Jimin, even when his legs are folded.

His hair was brownish, and slightly curled.

His boss grinned and shoved his hands into his pockets.

" Don't call me boss. It's kind of weird, in a way when we're almost the same age. "

Jimin nods as he folded his arms, and he starts to lean against the door.

" So, um what can I address you to? "

His boss smiled, and reached his hand out.

" Call me Taehyung. Sir name, Kim."

Jimin smiled and shook his hand.

" So Taehyung. Why are you here for?"

Taehyung paused, and quickly scratched his head.

" I-i, um, want to, take you out for a b-bite? Seafood? Japanese? "

Jimin's eyes widen, and Taehyung's reaction was just priceless.

" I-i know this is sudden, but this is going to be o-our first date! "

Taehyung shut his eyes dead tight, his hands turned into fists. Jimin was still in awe, and kind of made the air around them tensed up. When Taehyung took a little peek, Jimin reaches his hand out and puts it on Taehyung's shoulder.

" Thanks Taehyung. But. "

Taehyung awaiting for Jimin's answer, and couldn't hold it in any longer.

" B-but what? "

Jimin smiled, and stares blankly onto the floor. He then locks eye contact with Taehyung. He blinks slowly, and the corner of Jimin's lips, a little grin escaped.