Thirteen

Mr.Park was left infront of Yoongi's used to be home.

He saw the door flunged open, hinches still intact with the already on the floor door.

" Jimin? "

Mr.Park coughed as the dust surrounded him flew around as he took his first step inside the house.

' Filthy. '

He dusted his sleeves as he continued.

" Jimin! "

He wandered deeper into the house. He saw a lot of picture frames, hung onto the already rotten wooden wall. The photos were too, old, and the funiture in the house just wasn't in the best condition.

He went up the stairs, the wooden staircase creeked when he stepped on every one of them, which made the whole atmosphere just, uncomfortable. Stiff.

Mr.Park heard something in the bedroom. He made his footsteps light as possible as he took a peek into the room. He saw his beloved son, sitting by the bed, slouching and not moving.

He looked, dead.

" Jimin? "

Jimin turned around.

" Dad? "

Mr.Park was very much unhappy seeing Jimin like this. The dark circles under his eyes just couldn't be unseen, he looked like as if he hasn't been shaving for weeks, and his lips were just, white.

' He's not weak, he's wrecked. '

Mr.Park walked towards Jimin, touching his son's rough cheeks. He used his thumb to rub against his cheek as he looked at Jimin pitifully.

' My son. My lovely son. '

" What are you doing here. " Jimin's dad spoke so softly as he walked towards his son.

" I'm waiting. "

" For Min Yoongi? "

Jimin smiled as his eyes formed half moons.

" Abuji! Did you meet him before I've even introduced him to you? Haha! "

His dad smiled, sadly.

' What has my son become? '

' Oh, I have failed you. Terribly. '

" Jimin. Min Yoongi isn't here. "

His dad approached him and took his wrist.

" Let's go home okay? "

Jimin's smile stopped, and just froze there.

" What are you talking about? He said he's coming. "

Jimin ran to the drawer and pulled out the ticket.

" See? He's going to see me dance! " Jimin swayed the ticket back and forth.

" Jimin. He's not coming. "

Jimin scrunched his eyebrows as he scratched his head.

" He is. "

" Jimin, he's- "

His dad locked contact with his son. Watery eyes, weak yet steady. He's not even sure if he's talking with his old son anymore. Standing before him isn't his sweet pure Jimin anymore.

He's wrecked. Broken. Shredded.

Like he's begging his dad not to tell him about Yoongi.

Like'd he already knew.