Three

" Oh Jimin. I'm so glad you thought through. " Ms.Gracia pinched his cheeks until they were bright red.

" I would love to go for the competition. I've asked my dad, and he's very supportive. " Jimin said while stretching his legs. He sat on the floor, his legs wide open.

" I'll make sure you'll be informed soon. " Ms.Gracia grinned and patted his head, she then left the room.

Jimin started to imagine the stage he's gonna compete on. It's going to be epic he thought, all spotlights are turnt to him, he would be wearing some sort of tight black suit while performing. The audience would be astonished and some would even sob softly by how beautiful he danced. Judges will give a firm nod as he leaves and he would have the chance to perform in Austria's musical theathre. He would be at newspaper headlines, the newest and hottest feed on the internet, everyone would know who young Park Jimin is.

What's that?

Jimin listened closely and heard a very magestic melody coming from outside. Jimin stood up and walked to the direction of the music.

Piano, of course the piano, he thought.

The music gets louder when he walks closer to the last room of the hallway. He fount out the room door was unlocked, so he took a little peep, and what he saw was a beautiful black-haired boy sitting there playing the grand-piano. Jimin was in awe, the boy wore a white long-sleeved sweater and jeans. His face was white as snow while his lips were cherry red. Jimin couldn't believe himself, the music that was played is not just great, it was played with passion. Just like his father always told him to do. He was very fasinated with the boy, he grew curiousity and interest towards the black-haired boy under a second.

Jimin went in without knocking and the boy soon noticed him. He was startled by his presence and hopped of his seat, and backed off. The boy was trembling in fear.

" Hey, hey! It's okay! "

The more Jimin got closer, the more the boy got further. The boy was scared and finally he had nowhere else to go, his back was facing the wall. Tears were streaming down his cheeks and Jimin didn't know what to do. So he did what his dad did. Jimin leaned in and hugged him. The boy was in complete shock while Jimin hugged him. Jimin had no idea why he had just did that. He just followed what his dad did, it seemed to work for Jimin. Why wouldn't it work for him, he thought.

He's so small, and so cuddly.

The boy stopped trembling and fighting back. He soon hugged back slowly. Jimin finally lets out a sigh of relief. The hug persisted for quite sometime and the boy wasn't letting go. It was getting akward so Jimin grabbed hold of the boy's wrist to loosen to grip on Jimin. They were staring at each other almost forever.

" What's your name? " Jimin finally spoke.

The boy didn't want to speak.

" I'm Jimin by the way. "

Instead, after a while, he took hold of Jimin's wrist, opened his palm and wrote the letters Y-O-O-N-G-I with his fingers, and Jimin guessed it one by one.

" Your name is Yoongi? "

The boy nodded.

" Hi Yoongi. I'm Jimin. Can we be friends? "

Yoongi nodded and held Jimin's hand, he took Jimin to the piano and pointed at the empty seat next to himself, urging him to sit. Jimin sat down like Yoongi told him so. Yoongi played the piano while Jimin listened. For 8 year old Jimin, Yoongi did a wonderful job. Jimin swayed back and forth, following the flow of the music. Although it wasn't something really hard to play, but for a 10 year old to play at that level is quite impressing.
He clapped loudly for Yoongi as soon as he finished his piece.

" Wow! That's really good. You should play more! " Jimin smiled while praising him. Yoongi went red and shy.

Jimin finally has a friend. He thought he could visit Yoongi during every practice break and hang out together. Yoongi was playing another piece of music and Jimin was enjoying every second if it. Suddenly, Jimin heard high heel clacking sounds becoming louder and a female walked in.

" Yoongi sweetie. Come on, it's time to go home. " Jimin believed that the female was Yoongi's mother.

Yoongi nodded and got off his seat.

Jimin waved goodbye to Yoongi and Yoongi waved back too. Jimin was kind of sad and went back to practice. He was eager to go to practice every single week, awaiting for every Sunday to come, just to see his face once again.

He never came back.

Jimin never saw Yoongi again.

Jimin wished that he could've hugged him longer, wished he would never let go. But he did.

Jimin was really devasted.