Twelve

" Mr.Park? "

Jimin's dad was woken up by a fimilar voice as his vision focuses.

" Coach? "

Jimin's ballet coach nodded in response as she entered the room and closed the door behind her softly.

" Can I have a minute with you Mr.Park? "

Mr.Park nodded as he cued the coach, Ms.Gracia to pull the chair and have a seat next to him.

She did exactly that, and she folded her legs.

" Yes. Um, Mr.Park. How's your condition? "

" Could be better. The medication is helping me a lot. I think I could go and watch Jimin compete, and I couldn't be more happier. " A small grin formed at the corner of his lips and Jimin's teacher just nodded politely.

" About that. "

Ms.Gracia coughed as she continued.

" Is Jimin around? "

Mr.Park looked at Ms.Gracia in confusion.

" Why would he? "

" He has not been attending my classes for almost a week or two, and the competition is just weeks away. So, I really hope Jimin could focus into his ballet classes more than his usual things. "

Mr.Park blinked slowly as he pointed at the water bottle by the table, and Ms.Gracia handed it over to him. He nodded with gratitude and took a sip of water.

' Jimin hasn't been here since last week. ' he thought.

" So. Is he still competing? "

Mr.Park sat up immediately and looked at Jimin's coach in the eye.

" Of course! "

Ms.Gracia nodded as she pushed her hair behind her ear.

" I don't think he should be practicing anymore. He, was unstable, when I have last seen him. "

" Unstable? "

Ms.Gracia told Mr.Park all about the incident, Jimin cried infront of her class and all. Which led Mr.Park shocked and worried.

" How was he? "

" He looked wrec- I mean, he's a bit pale. " Ms.Gracia chose her words carefully.

Mr.Park scratched his head and nodded.

" So, this Min Yoongi guy, haven't you met him- "

Ms.Gracia gave an immediate response,

" No. "

Before Mr.Park even get all of his words out.

" I've been thinking about that all day, he never brought friends, or any friend, he just danced alone, smiling blankly at the wall next to me. "

Mr.Park remembered the day he was sent to the hospital, Jimin was meeting an old friend when Mr.Park broke his leg. Jimin never had friends when he was little, so, who might this old friend of his be?

Mr.Park never got the chance to meet him. Although Jimin brought his friend to visit his dad, wanting to introduce his friend, his friend would always leave early or "didn't want to interupt their father-son bonding time. All in all, this old friend is suspicious.

' Min Yoongi. He sounded fimilar. ' he thought.

' Have I met him before? '

" Well, if he's coming. Please tell him to attend this week's extra classes, he really needs it. I must be going Mr.Park, happy recovery. "