Twenty-two

" Hyung-aah. "

Taehyung, sipping his hot tea as the cold air of the AC caresses his face.

Taehyung likes to read. Any book he can get his hands on. He's obssessed.

He's now enjoying a classic " Invisible touch ", he found in the library.

Jungkook barged into his room, chirped joyfully as he sat on the floor next to his hyung who was sitting comfortably in his red bean bag chair.

" Thought I've told you to knock? "

" You won't mind. "

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he fized his gaze back into his book.

Jungkook stared at his hyung, his hyung not budging.

" Hyung-ahhh. "

" What? " his eyes still on his book.

Jungkook sighed heavily at his lover for not paying any attention to him.

" Are you listening? "

Taehyung nodded slowly, his lips parted gently.

Jungkook couldn't stand it anymore, he needs the attention. He got up, and threw Taehyung's book across the bed. Leaving his hyung pissed and unhappy.

Taehyung breathed in, glaring at Jungkook looking annoyed,

" Kook- "

Jungkook spreaded his hyung's legs in a split second, as he threw himself between Taehyung legs, which made Taehyung jolt in shock. Jungkook took off Taehyung's reading glasses slowly, Taehyung's big dreamy eyes staring at his dongseang intensely as he gulped hard.

" Hyung, can't you just pay more attention to me? "

God. He's gorgeous.

" I-i was caught up in the book. "

" I have finally found you. And you treat me like this. Throughout the years, my feelings towards you have never changed. Seems to me you have moved on. " Jungkook said, faking a pout.

" N-no, I was just distracted by the book, that's all. " Taehyung quickly replied, his cheeks already flushed.

" Distracted? "

Taehyung nodded a bit too fast, Jungkook's lips forming a devilish smirk.

" Maybe I can help you with that. "

Jungkook didn't hesistate for a second, as he leaned in, crashing their lips together. Taehyung was caught of guard at first, Jungkook's lips teasing him about, but soon got the hang of it.

God Jungkook. You're so gentle. So soft.

Taehyung's hands were climbing up, and soon his hands were hooking onto Jungkook's neck, while Jungkook's hand were placed on his hips. Everytime his hyung would pull away to catch his breath, he would squeeze his hips, leaning in closer and earning a soft whimper from the older.

They rocked back and forth, Taehyung's book eventually fell to the carpetted floor from all the movements.

They finally broke apart, cheeks flushed, panting in exhaustion. Jungkook smiled happily into the kiss, but soon his gaze turned cold.

" Sorry hyung, don't be mad at me. "

Taehyung brushed his nose against the younger, his lips forming a big smile.

" How could I be mad at you? "

Taehyung smiled, as he ruffled Jungkook's hair.

" Thought you were mad. I was being rude anyways. "  Jungkook pouted, his cheeks puffed up.

" Sorry for making you feel that way. " Taehyung apoligized, as Jungkook's eyes glowed.

" Want to make it up for me? "

" Sure. " Taehyung was sure what the younger wanted,

Taehyung leaned in and gave him a cute little peck on the cheek.

" That's not enough hyung. " Jungkook smirked, as his hyung cocked an eyebrow.

" What do you want Kook? "

Jungkook picked up Taehyung's hand, and gave gentle trails of kisses it. Finally their gazes met, which drove Taehyung crazy as his heart was beating rapidly.

" Go out on a date with me. "

Taehyung finally responsed with a quick, simple peck on the cheek, which elevated into something even more deeper.