Nineteen

" Jimin. You did it wrong. Again. "

His coach's tone seemed unpleasant and annoyed. As this is already the fifth time today.

Jimin stopped his route, and made a stop sign with his hands, as the dancer by the radio hit stop.

He collasped onto the floor, his back supported by the glass wall behind him as he panted vigorously.

" Jimin. What's going on with you? "

Jimin didn't look at his coach, but continued to nod his head lazily.

" I know you had your issues. But this isn't an excuse I'm looking for. "

His coach folded her arms, as she stared at Jimin.

Trying to get an answer out of him.

But, his expression is just intelligeble.

The dancer couldn't stand it but to leave the room,

His coach sighed.

" Just one more week Jimin. "

Jimin nodded, this time, finally fixing his gaze onto hers.

" Rest for 10 minutes. I'll be back. "

His coach pulled her phone out of her purse and left the room.

Jimin shook his head, letting out a huge breath as he looked at his own reflection.

Exhausted,

Sweats forming at his forehead, sliding down his nose which became a fun slide and finally landed on his thigh, which quickly evaporated,

Him chugging water down his pretty throat,

His cheeks puffing up, filled with water.

Jimin recalled his reunite.

And sighed.

Bzzz.

Jimin glanced at his bag, closing the bottle cap, placed it down swiftly and walked towards it.

His shoes caused friction while walking, the whole room filled with squeaky sounds.

He took out his phone and saw the caller ID.

Unknown.

" Hello? "

" Yah. Jimin. "

" Dad? " Jimin sat down on the bench as he placed his other free hand on his thigh.

" Jimin-aah, I'm using my friend's phone right now. I just want to tell you that I won't be back home for a couple of days. "

" Why? Are you going somewhere? "

Jimin heard cheering from the other side, glasses clinking and loud laughter. His dad also joined the cheering and someone even talked to him in the middle of the phone call; Jimin stayed silent as he listens.

" Yo Park, let's go round 4! Can't wait to win bac- " Jimin heard his dad shushing and mummuring something to his maybe 'drunk' friend.

" Jimin-aah! I've gotta go. "

Jimin sensed something occuring without him knowing.

" Wait! Dad. "

Jimin assumed his dad hung up, as he pratically mummured softly than speaking like normal, but soon he heard the fimilar voice calling for him again.

" Jimin? "

Not this again dad.

" Are you gambling? "