Six

Finally, the next morning, Jimin's dad woke up from the surgery.

Jimin rushed to his dad's room, tearing up again.

Jimin's father calmed Jimin down, and
Non-stop giving hugs and kisses to Jimin. Now Mr.Park is crying too.

Jimin grabbed hold of his dad's hand, telling him how he worried he was last night. Jimin asked about his chest pains, but his father kind of avoided answering him.

" I'm alright, Jimin. It's just a small accident. "

Jimin never believed that.

They were talking but the doctor had to seperate them so that Jimin's dad could rest. Jimin had no other choice but to visit him tonight.

Yoongi was planning to stay with Jimin overnight, but Jimin refused to let Yoongi stay. Yoongi gave in after being nagged at for half an hour.

Jimin was still in his yesterday's clothes. So he quickly hopped into his car and went home.

Soon, he has got a text message from Yoongi.

'Jimin, come to the donut store.'

Jimin quickly replied with an : 'okay' and took a nice long shower.

" What took you so long? "

Jimin just shrugged.

Yoongi was closing the shop when Jimin came rushing in. Yoongi was in his usual atire, loose white shirt, black apron and tight black jeans. Jimin just chose anything that was in his dresser, he quickly chose a dark green hoodie paired with loose blue jeans.

" I'll be punctual. " Jimin smiled and sat down on the couch he sat last time. It was comfy and Jimin liked it. He was scrolling through his phone when suddenly his stomach grumbled.

Yoongi came out from the employee's room, while putting on his jacket.

" I knew it. Come on. " Yoongi walked towards Jimin while reaching out his hand.

" Where are we going? " Jimin took his hand and pulled himself up.

" To eat. "

" My car? "

" Uber. " Yoongi took his phone out from his pocket and called for an uber. The uber arrived and they sat behind.

" Where to go? "

Yoongi gave the uber driver an address and off they go.

Yoongi rests his arm onto Jimin's seat, crossing his legs while nodding to the music that was playing on the radio.

It was 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran. It reminded Jimin of his afternoon's ballet class, as Jimin was supposed to perform this song in this year's competition. But, he changed his mind at the last minute.

" Yoongi. I have ballet later, I can't stay long. " Yoongi gave an annoyed look as he glanced at Jimin.

" Why don't you skip? "

Well, Yoongi did invite Jimin for lunch. But, Jimin wanted to pracitce his routines more.

" Sorry, but no. The ballet competition is just a few months away. I should be practing when I have the time." Jimin brushed his hair to the back and bit his lip as the akward tension rose.

Yoongi ignored Jimin. Yoongi just stared outside the window, pretending to enjoy the scenery but actually he's not. The uber driver gave Jimin a look through the mirror, and continued looking at the road.

Jimin glanced back at Yoongi who was still staring outside the window. Jimin sat closer and poked Yoongi's arm.

" Yoongi. I'm sorry. "

Yoongi's expression softened as he turn around, facing Jimin.

Jimin tugged Yoongi's sleeve and whined.

" Yooonggggiiiiiiii. I'm really sorrry. "

Yoongi sighed and gave a dry laugh.

" Oh Jimin. " Yoongi patted Jimin's head, and later pinched Jimin's chubby cheeks.

Jimin's face was steaming hot, and Yoongi noticed it. Yoongi smirked as he wrapped his left arm around Jimin's shoulder.

" You don't have to apologise to me. "

" I did something wrong though. " Jimin looked down, in embarassment.

" No, never. My Jimin is perfect. " Yoongi teased.

" AIH. YOONGI! " Jimin hit Yoongi's chest as Jimin covered his face with his hands.

' What's happening to me? ' Jimin thought as Yoongi took Jimin's right hand, intertwining fingers with his left hand. Yoongi played with Jimin's little fingers and Jimin giggled in joy. Jimin looked at Yoongi innocently as Yoongi smiled.

They've arrived at a house. Yoongi leads the way by holding Jimin's hand.

Yoongi unlocked the door with his other hand. He closes the door and swiftly threw Jimin onto the sofa just next to it.

" Wait here. " Yoongi said as he puts down his things on the couch opposite Jimin and leaves the living room.

Jimin unrolled his sleeves to look at the time. 2:04. He still has time. Jimin took this chance to look around the house. Strangely, it didn't look as fancy as it is inside that outside. It's neat and tidy, and there were a lot of shelves containing rows of books around the house. It tells that Yoongi loves to read, and no suprise, there was a grand piano in the middle of the house. Jimin walked towards it and sat down. He carefully took of the red silky cloth that was protecting the piano keys and placed it on top of the piano. He startes to play a few elementary songs like 'Mary had a little lamb' and of course 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'. He messed up a bit in the middle but ending it without any mistakes. After he has finished playing, Yoongi ambushed hugged Jimin from behind which startled Jimin. Jimin froze as Yoongi rests his head on Jimin's shoulders.

" You smell good. "
Yoongi's words were like magic, just simple english could make Jimin be as flustered as he could ever be.

" What are you doing? " Jimin said while trying to free himself from Yoongi's embrace.

Yoongi saw struggling Jimin trying to break free and chuckled happily. He hugs him even more tighter and whispers by Jimin's ear.

" I like you. " Jimin could feel Yoongi's warm breath having full contact with Jimin's ear as Jimin tingled to that soothing sensation.

' There's no turning back. ' Yoongi said to himself.

Jimin had millions of emotions running through his head right now. His heart was racing as he tried to speak clearly.

" I-i, "

Yoongi didn't wait for Jimin to finish his sentence, as he leaned in slowly, and kissed Jimin on the lips. There wasn't any teasing and all that, just a simple kiss. It was short, but full with feelings. This is Jimin's first kiss, and it was sweet. Jimin liked it. Very. Yoongi pulled away, leaving red Jimin pouting.

" Oh right, you didn't finish. What were you saying? " Yoongi teased as Jimin rolled his eyes.

Jimin stared at Yoongi, who was already lost in Jimin's beautiful eyes, and grinned cheerfully.

So, Yoongi felt the same way.

This feels, just right.

Jimin turned around and buried himself into Yoongi. Jimin's head was resting on Yoongi's chest as Yoongi stroke Jimin's soft lushy hair.

" I think I like you too, a lot. "