6

"Well Sawyer. You want to know something even crazier then that?" I ask with a small smile. I look up at Sawyer and into his beautiful hope filled eyes."My answer is yes."

"So we are really doing this then? You're going to be my girlfriend then?" Sawyer smiled up at me.

"We are really doing this." I smile brighter.

I know I'm crazy. I just agreed to start dating this guy that I met, only hours ago, and who is supposed to be leaving the country in one week. Truth is though, I would be crazy to pass this up. I know that sounds bad and everything, but when you think about it..

I just layed there next to Sawyer, enjoying all the comfortable quiet and the heat his body was leaving on mine as we lay there with our sides touching. Things couldn't be anymore perfect.

"Can I kiss you again?" He asked with a slight blush spreading across his cheeks.

"Only on one condition." I whispered while rolling onto my side and facing him.

"What's that?"

"You have to take me to Walmart so I can do some late night junk food shopping and get Nikki a surprise 'Keep Calm' bag put together." I moved a little closer to him, really wanting him to kiss me again. His lips looked so soft and inviting, it took all that I had not to kiss him right then.

Why didn't I kiss him? Well obviously because I needed to show that I have some self control. Even though I really don't.

"I think I can do that." Sawyer laughs before planting another one of his extra sweet kisses on my lips.

This kiss only lasted a few seconds, but it was still almost as amazing as the one earlier. I don't think I could ever get tired of him kissing me like this. If only he didn't have to go back to London in a week.

"Should we get going?" Sawyer smiled.

"Yes sir. Let's go."

Sawyer climbed out of bed first, then he grabbed my hands and pulled me up.

"Aw. Can I change first? I don't really want to wear this dress to Walmart."

"Oh yeah. Go ahead. I'm going to change too then. I would say that we are both probably a little too dressed up for a Walmart." He laughed making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Well, your suit kind of looks like you just had sex in the bathroom of a bar." I laughed, motioning to the wrinkled suit with the pants looking crooked. Even his hair was mussed from the kiss.

I unzipped the top of the suit case and opened it up. I decided that going in my sweatpants and a tank top would be good enough, so I grabbed the clothes and went into the bathroom. My cosmetics bag with all my makeup and toiletries was waiting on the counter.

I went ahead and washed all my makeup off, and threw my hair into a messy bun before I changed my clothes.

When I walked back into the hotel room, Sawyer was sitting on the foot of the bed wearing nothing but a white v-neck and a pair of black basketball shorts. It was even sexier to see him like this then it was to see him in the suit. His muscles were basically exploding from the short sleeve shirt and you could almost see how defined his chest was.

I found it very hard to look him in the eye instead of just starring at his chest.

"Do you like what you see?" Sawyer chuckles as he stands up and walks towards me. He puts his hands on my hips and my heart started pounding and my hands started sweating.

"Only a little." I winked and put my hands on his chest. His chest felt almost as hard and tight as it looked through the shirt. I couldn't help but let my thoughts wander to what his chest looked like. Then my face and skin betrayed me by turning a bright shade of red and making Sawyer laugh harder then I have ever heard.

"Why are you even blushing? You're allowed to touch me." He laughed even harder as he pulled me closer to him, his hands still on my hips.

"I'm not blushing."

"You so are! What? Were you imagining me shirtless?"

"Pffft. No way."

"Liar."

"I know."

Sawyer grabs the bottom of his white shirt and lifts it up enough for me to see his entire bare chest. It took everything I had to not start squealing and blushing like a teenage girl who just got asked out for the very first time in her life.

"So do you like what you see?"

"Well. I have to admit, I've seen better." I smile at him and slip on some flip flops. "Are you coming?"

"Yeah, yeah. You're such a tease." Sawyer laughed as he walked towards me. He kissed me one last time, grabbed his keys and then lead me to the door of our hotel room. "Let's get going so we can come back and watch a movie before bed."