16

By nine o'clock Sawyer and I had finished three pizzas and two orders of cheesy bread and watched four movies. Luckily there was no more crying on either of our parts. 

But then again neither of us had really been willing to face reality. Which means neither of us had started packing yet and we have to be at the airport by seven o'clock the next morning. 

My plane leaves at eight-thirty and Sawyer's leaves at nine-thirty. The only thing regarding tomorrow that we have discussed, is that Sawyer is going to wait with me for a long as he can before he has to leave for his gate. That way we have as long as possible to just say our goodbyes and spend time together.

"You know we really should get out of bed and start packing.." Sawyer whispered to me. I was laying with my head on his chest, about to fall asleep.

"I know."

"Let's just get it over with so we can get back in bed and cuddle." 

"Alright."

But neither of us moved. We stayed there cuddled up together. Soaking up the time we had together for the next hour. At ten, we both had to pee really bad. Which just meant that we were going to have to get up.

"I'll go pee first." Sawyer mumbled before climbing out of bed and heading towards the bathroom, still wearing nothing but his boxers.

I laid there until Sawyer walked back out of the bathroom with a grim look on his face, then I got up and went to the bathroom. 

When I came back out to the bedroom, I found Sawyer sitting on the floor with his suitcase laying open on the floor and his head in his hands. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"I'm sorry babe." He whispered. "Let's just get this done."

"Okay." I said hugging him one last time before turning to my own suitcase and opening it back up.

♥♥

"Okay. No more being sad tonight." I smiled at Sawyer, who was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Let's do something fun to take our minds off of what's going on."

"What did you have in mind?" He winked at me while I climbed on his lap and straddled him. 

Instead of using my words to answer, I trailed my lips all over his shoulder, up to his neck. I spent a couple of seconds kissing his neck lightly, and then sucking on the spot right below his ear, which drove him crazy. He was rubbing circles on my butt, while I left a little mark on his neck. My hands slowly traveled up his body, around his shoulders and then into his hair. I pulled his face back and kissed him hard, feeling him harden under me. 

The kiss deepened and I started grinding against him. Small moans rolling through my entire body. After a couple more seconds of us kissing, and him growing harder and harder, I climbed off of him, ignoring the look of disappointment. 

I leaned over and whispered directly in his ear, "I'm going to take a shower." I hoped he got the hint, but I was so determined to be sexy that I didn't want to say anything else. 

But to make things even hotter, I started walking away, adding a little more swing to my walk and slowly taking his shirt off my body. He was still sitting in the bed by the time I reached the bathroom door, so I stopped and took my bra off, letting it fall swiftly to the floor. 

I turned the shower on, listening quietly as he got off the bed and walked towards the bathroom, by the time the shower was running he was standing so close behind me that I could practically feel him against me. 

I stood up on my tip toes and tangled my hands in his hair as my lips pressed against his hungrily. My hands trailed slowly down his body to the band of his boxers, I played with the band for a few seconds, and then ran my hand over the thin fabric covering his cock. He groaned against my lips, which made me smile. I took my time pushing his boxers to the floor and getting down on my knees.