8

"So what else do you need to get?" Sawyer asked me as we walked further into the pretty empty Walmart, about twenty minutes after we escaped the crazy girl who asked millions and millions of questions.

"Well. Food is covered. I just need some Advil, a few beauty things for Nikki, soap, and I don't know what else." I answered leading him towards the health part of the store.

"So basically we're going to be wandering aimlessly around the store for who knows how long, just so that we can make sure that we don't see anything that you may want or need?"

"As long as that's okay with you? I can get what I know I need now, and then get the rest later.."

"No. I want to be out with you for as long as possible. When we get back to the room we'll be putting stuff away, then we will go to sleep. I want to cherish the time we have together."

"You're so freaking adorable. I want to kiss you."

"Then kiss me."

"Not in front of the children."

"What children?"

"I was referring to all of the people wandering around the store that we don't know."

"They don't care if we kiss."

"Hun. Just calm those kissing lips. You'll get kisses later."

Sawyer groans and makes a pouty face at me before saying "Fine. Let's go find what you need."

"Okay. But first," I smile before pulling him down to my face and giving him a great big kiss.

"Thank you babe." He smiled a big smile, bigger then I'd ever seen, then he pulled my arm and pulled me towards the medication and beauty items.