23

"Where to first?" Sawyer asked as we walked into Target, me pushing the cart with Kayla next to it.

"Let's start with cans. Because for some reason my dad is sure that everybody likes his BBQ Magic Mix, even though it's literally the worst thing he could have ever made. We have yet to find somebody that likes it." I tell Sawyer as we head to where the cans are.

"It's so yucky that even daddy throws it in the trash when grandpa isn't looking." Kayla made a face.

"It sounds kind of scary." Sawyer makes a face as his eyes met mine and faked a shiver. "What exactly is it?"

"A mixture of some kind of beans, honey barbecue, some kind of spicy barbecue, honey, butter, ketchup, and pepper."  I answer and push the cart into an isle with cans upon cans of beans.

"Oh." Sawyers face turned into a look of pure disgust. "I don't like beans actually."

"Me neither! They're yucky!" Kayla piped in from next the cart. "Especially when grandpa is involved."

"My suggestion would be to mash the beans into the bottom of the bowl, and then when dad isn't looking, dump it all in the back flower pot. The one right behind the table in the backyard is literally there because dad always forces everybody to have a bowl of it and mom got tired of us having to gag it down our throats." I laugh looking at the selection of beans.

"Thanks for the tip Brit. And you are one smart girl Miss Kayla." Sawyer sent her the cutest smile that I've ever seen, making my heart skip a beat.

♥♥

"Food is finally done." I smiled as I put two more bags of baby carrots on the top of our second card of groceries. My dad really does go all out for these family cook outs.

"Do we need to get anything else?" Sawyer asked.

"Well I have to go to office supplies real quick, and to get a new travel case for my makeup." I told him as I started pushing my cart towards the baby stuff. "Plus I have to get my new nephew and my future niece their 'Welcome to the World' gifts."

"And me!" Kayla smiled brightly as she walked beside me. 

"Oh yeah. And this little nugget gets to pick something out every time she goes some where with me." I answered right before a wonderful idea pops into my head. "But. I may have to talk Kayla into letting us take all this stuff back to my dads house and maybe picking up Desmond and Briston so they can pick something out too."

"Can I get two things then? Sense I came with you twice?" Kayla sent me a mischievous smile. 

"We'll see about that when we get back here Missy." I laughed and changed direction, heading to the check out with Sawyer following me.

"Oh alright." She pouted as she walked with me.

♥♥

"Hey dad! Send the boys out to help Sawyer carry in your groceries." I yelled walking in the front door with Kayla. 

"Why aren't you helping, Pickle?" Greg asked walking over.

"I gotta pee. Then steal your other two children to go back to Target for a few more things." I responded walking towards the downstairs bathroom.

"Well why are you taking my other two children with you?" 

"I missed birthdays for those two this year. I owe them. Plus, they're my nieces and nephews and I need some time with them before I leave, so if you would, please ask your lovely wife to get them ready and I will be leaving right after I pee." 

"You're demanding." Rhett said walking into the room, "But when are you going to take make my baby somewhere."

"To lunch and the park tomorrow. Maybe a store I don't know yet. But bro, I'm about to pee all over the place. Please Greg, have your children ready so that I can leave right away. Also, please do not make my poor boyfriend carry all of those groceries by himself."

"Fine. Go pee. We're going outside." Greg rolled his eyes, "Tonia can you put shoes on Desmond and Briston so that they can ride to Target with my sister? She wants to go back, but with all three."

"Yep! Please get them out of here!" She yelled back with a slight laugh.

I shut the bathroom door and took care of what I needed to take care of before we left again.

When I got back to the front room, Sawyer was standing with Greg and Rhett and my sisters were standing near the door. Sawyer and my two brothers were having, what looked like a pretty intense conversation, but as I got closer I started to hear Greg say something about Justin Bieber. The guys in my life are crazy weird.

"But seriously. Why did he pee in a mop bucket and yell at that picture? He's a crazy little boy." Sawyer rolled his eyes before looking at me, his cheeks turning a bit red. "Hey Brit."

"Hey Sawyer. Are you ready?" I asked wrapping my arms around his waist and smiling up at him.

"Actually little sister, we are stealing this lovely man of yours. You and you're sisters, including the in-laws, are going to take the female kids to Target." Greg smirked at me. "We have limited amount of days with you two, and we've only known Sawyer for like a week, and we've already caught you guys having sex like three times. So. You girls have fun, while we boys get to know Sawyer."

"What?" I pouted up to Sawyer. "Did you agree to this?"

"Yeah. If you and I are going to have a future together I need to know your family pretty well. You know what I mean?" Sawyer smiled and kissed the top of my nose. "Quit pouting sweetheart. You'll be back here in just a little bit and I'll be here waiting for you."

"As long as my brothers don't scare you away, you mean?"

"Oh come on, give us more credit then that. You know we won't try to scare him away." Rhett rolled his eyes as he looked down at me.

"Come on Britain. You can leave your man candy with your big brothers for a little bit. I promise he'll be perfectly fine." Iris laughed from her spot near the door, Kayla standing next to her laughing at Briston.

"Oh alright." I pouted again, my eyes swiftly moving back up to his amazing face. "I'll be back soon." I wrapped my arms tighter around him.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and leaned down to kiss me before he said, "I'll be waiting for you. I love you."

"I love you too, love." I whispered before giving him another kiss. 

Before we broke our lips away from each others, I heard the click of a camera shutter. I just guessed that it was Rosie or Alaina because they're both huge into capturing every single memory that they should find important.

"What are you doing?" I asked as we pulled away from each other and I looked at my sisters.

"What are you talking about?" Alaina asked looking a bit behind us. "That wasn't us."

I turned around and looked at my dad who was smiling brightly at us with a glimmer in his eye.

"Oh. Well alrighty then."

"Can we go now? We would like to get to Target sometime before midnight." Alaina groaned grumpily. "I want to walk until this baby slips it's way out. This is getting freaking ridiculous."

"Yeah sister. Let's get going so that baby comes before my plane leaves in a few days." I smiled and gave Sawyer one more kiss, then walked towards the group of most of my female family. We all walked outside together, then split up into separate mini vans.