Mario

Chapter 3
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

New Girl. New child. New family.  Since she left me to go live somewhere else, that's alright with me. I'm fine with my baby boy and newly wife.

"Baby, lets go in here"my wife Eleanor said. We step into this baby shop seeing a lot of arts and crafts. I love arts and crafts. "Baby this is so cute"

"I know, nate will love this. Wont you nate"he cooed at the toy and grab it. We walk around the store looking at the handbags. I look at this handbag that had the sun shining with a woman who was black sitting in the sand. Reminds me of Kaila sexy ass.

"Babe"Eleanor touch my hand. "Why you touching this?"she look at the handbag and saw the lady. "Your still thinking about her?"

"She did me wrong Eleanor"I said. 

"And look what you have now.  A wife with a kid. She took your girls remember"I nod my head remembering maci and mai. God I miss my babies.

"Yeah, your right. I should just leave the situation alone"I smile then kiss her lips.

"Come on, lets go and get some eat"she grab my hand and we walk out the store.

"You go on and take the car. I have a meeting"I kiss her cheek. She nod her head and walk off down the sidewalk.

I turn around walking towards the restaurant. I open the door going to a seat and sat down. "Did you found her?"

"No, not yet"nate said.

"When you find her. Send me to the location so I can go to her house and kill her myself"I said. 

"Got you boss"