Strange Things

Chapter 23
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫ ⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

I was pacing back and forth my house with Jeremiah looking at the girls sleep. He rub Alicia head so she calm down about everything. I told her about her stripper, junkie, dead beat momma. She didn't like the story.

"Baby sit down and calm down"Jeremiah said. I stop and looked at him.

"How? How am I suppose to calm down from this shit"I said. "Jeremiah, he came to the mall. How he know where I was?"

"That what got to me"he said. "How did he knew where you was?"

"I really don't know"I sigh. The house got quiet for a while. Jeremiah went upstairs to put the girls to sleep. I was on the couch watching tv when I saw a red light at the bottom of my eyes.

I look at the direct tv box seeing a light blinking. Then it stop. Maybe the box was recording something. I shook it off and continue watching tv.

I stayed on the couch looking at the tv for an hour till Jeremiah came downstairs with his boxers on. "Baby, come on"

"No, I'm alright"I said.

"I understand your mad"he sat down next to me. "What if I release that stress for you"he kiss my neck. God, I want him too. I took my shirt and pants while kissing Jeremiah. He flip me on my back laughing then kissing me again.

Now, in the corner of my eye I saw the light blinking again. "Baby. Baby. Stop"I stop Jeremiah looking at the box. "Did you record something?"

"No, not really. I check the recorded list and nothing isn't recorded"he said.

"That's weird"I look at it.

"What is?"

"It keep blinking"I said. "Look, watch"

We both watch as it blink on and off. Jonathan got up and look at at cable box.

"Come on, lets go upstairs"Jonathan grab my hand and led me upstairs.

That was so weird.